Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What to Get on New Year Card Exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Ask yourself witch is hard to obtain whips or fate stones i think fate stones.Whips you can gather way faster than fate stones.
    That's the most wrong way you can look at it.

Leave a comment:

• Tiwaistyles
    replied
    Mount tanning whips and fates stones beautiful items, either of them would work for me but slight preference for FS.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    It depends really, if you're stacking mount whips already, I'd go for mount whips, since there probably will be an event for that, and fate stones are meh.
    Without cashing you get 20 fate stones daily now, doesn't seem worth it anymore. SC is really not worth it, you gain so many daily now.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    mount first but then i will pick whips. fatestones are clearly better but i cashed a bit (or a bit more ;P) when we had cloud city chests and got a lot of fatestones from there. now i already got a high lvl and the rest ill get sooner or later from jewel hunt. so in the long run i will need whips more cause we wont max out there anytime soon XD

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    if we are lucky and get unlimited then many people will get sheep and if lucky some fate stones/whips

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    As much as I like the stupid sheep, personally taking whips, though keeping cards still in hopes of a nice unlimited SC event where I could get sheep and a nice amount of whips.

Leave a comment:

• WickedSilk
    replied
    All of this might be true, but you need way more whips total to max out than fate stones (at the moment). Also, a whip event is more likely to come in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    i think both the whips and fate stones are good deals. but dont forget the mount to
    you can get the wips and soul crystals far easier than fate stones. Get the mount if you can, and use the rest for fate stones:P

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Ask yourself witch is hard to obtain whips or fate stones i think fate stones.Whips you can gather way faster than fate stones.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    i think both the whips and fate stones are good deals. but dont forget the mount to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X