Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: What to Get on New Year Card Exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawkreborn
    started a poll Poll: What to Get on New Year Card Exchange?

Poll: What to Get on New Year Card Exchange?

100 Soul Crystals @ 10 Cards
    5.43%
    60 Mount Whips @ 30 Cards
    47.83%
    60 Fate Stones @ 30 Cards
    46.74%

The poll is expired.

What do you guys think the best option is to get with the New Years cards?

• Khyrsanth
    replied
    I'd settle with Mount whips but that's because of the previous unlimited mount whips event that left me broke. Overall, it all depends on what you need the most. Most none of those three options are bad. They won't do an unlimited event for now most likely, they aren't that kind to let people get event exclusives too much without spending for it.

Leave a comment:

• Miubs
    replied
    It depends on the character you have,wich one of them suites you better at this point?

But if you think of the future events,then judging by what we got until now,then whips are better.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    The stat gain from whips are extra, it's the events everyone saved for .
    Yeah, what he said. Whip events happen almost every month...fate events have happened I think...twice total...and the rewards were nothing to write home about. It's not about the stat gains...it's about what we can get in exchange for using the items that give us stat gains.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
    i need 2000+ points is increase my mount atk and thats what a 20 atk boost????

soooo about 200+ whips?????

or 408 fate stones to get 100 atk and 1000 hp????

theres a bit of math for u
    The stat gain from whips are extra, it's the events everyone saved for .

Leave a comment:

• kingofgamez
    replied
    i need 2000+ points is increase my mount atk and thats what a 20 atk boost????

soooo about 200+ whips?????

or 408 fate stones to get 100 atk and 1000 hp????

theres a bit of math for u

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
    Yeah, but only stupid people will waste their amethyst on fates when they're getting 10-20 a day from jewel hunt and spin for free. After the mount, all my amethyst will be on whips.

Whips, whips...and more whips. I like whips.
    same. but for most of us, fatestones will boost our br much more than whips for the same price. and for someone who has still a very low brutal edge lvl, it could take half a year or longer before he reaches lvl 20 with the free stones.

Edit: forgot we get only 5 fatestones per 1k amethyst. thats really not a good deal, so what i said applies to the card exchange but not to amethysts.
    Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-12-2014, 02:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by MiniDD View Post
    I think better is go for fates stones.

Some are still going for amethyst mount but when you have... you will only need 1800 crystals to win 30 mount whips and for win only 5 fates.... you will need spend 1000 crystals.
    Yeah, but only stupid people will waste their amethyst on fates when they're getting 10-20 a day from jewel hunt and spin for free. After the mount, all my amethyst will be on whips.

Whips, whips...and more whips. I like whips.

Leave a comment:

• MiniDD
    replied
    I think better is go for fates stones.

Some are still going for amethyst mount but when you have... you will only need 1800 crystals to win 30 mount whips and for win only 5 fates.... you will need spend 1000 crystals.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Whips are more valuable

edit: I think I'll go for whips o.O For some reason, I kept thinking it was 30 whips.
    Last edited by Whispir; 01-11-2014, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Whips, because:

1) Whip events and their rewards
    2) You get more fate stones than whips in the natural course of playing the game without spending a dime (Jewel Hunt, anyone?)
    3) I have yet to see a fate event that even comes close to whip/soul events
    4) Fate will cap eventually...but mount training is practically infinite

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    umm...just because the last fate stone event was cra ppy, it doesnt means there won't be another one with good prizes next time :P. I have faith in it

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    fate stone of course more when for some non casher is hard get it ://

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    souls are easy to get now with jewel/previous gem events/tok? - save them up for events
    fate can be obtained from jewel (and is capped at a low level of 20 anyway)

whips are by far the most difficult to get so is the best - save them up for events

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    If r2 doesn't make unlimited engraving /mount training events, nobody is gonna buy soul crystal packs or mount whip packs since we are all stacked on them. If it would be a 3k soul crystal limit I am sure that 99% of the players would have them. Same goes for 500 mount whips.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X