This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    can you explain to me what kind of quest that is; teh circuit ones?
    makes me think of racing cars xD
    You have 1 week to complete 200 quests. Here is the kind of stuff you need to do:

- Recruit 200 troops
    - Talk to X NPC
    - Complete X Solo or MP Dungeon (Usually low level dungeons)
    - Buy some items from arena or crypt shop.
    - Defeat some random boss (Not sure about this one, been a while)
    - Capturing astrals, enchanting gear, socketing gear.
    - Collect flowers
    - Whack a mouse game
    - Guild contribution
    - Kill Sylph in Atoll
    - QTE game

Maybe some more quests I forgot but that's pretty much what we will get.

It's like bounty quests but with more stuff to do. You get rewards at 50, 100, 150 and 200 quests if I remember correctly.

It's boring but rewards are nice, so totally worth it.

Edit: Just added some more stuff you will have to do for the circuit event.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 01-11-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Hope it's implemented in the Spirit covenant like the bounty quests .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

- Buy some items from arena or crypt shop.
        Lol what. Not wasting crypt tokens @.@

Comment

Its fine to spend some insig but crypt token is a NO NO!
          All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

The crypt shop quests are kind of rare, in 100 quests I did out of the 200, I got 1 that I had to buy some level 30 gear.

They won't ask you to buy level 70 jewels...

Again, this is what I got on my Chinese server. We have to wait to see what R2 will do about rewards and quests.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
              ahah if onnly hades comes wartune can **** off
              This, if theres no Eve or Amazon Queen it looks like I won't be logging in til April.

Comment

thanks for explaining the Circuit quests
                Seems really handy and easy though...
                Gives me something to do when I dont have anything to do
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Nice looking forward to it.This one we`ll have the xp decrease from 70-80 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    Nice looking forward to it.This one we`ll have the xp decrease from 70-80 right?
                    Only in april.

Comment

so... only Dark (balen pet) is coming next?

no Fire/Lightning pet?.... sounds like it'll take another 1~2+ month before fire is released, than another 1~2+ month for lightning... LOL

Comment

Hmmm so circuit quests and dark sylph have to say that sure is little braking patches into parts adding 1-2thing per month well would of been better in 2 months but all the things at once.

Comment

We will know on 15th. Rummors are not always full info. And will be like a joke if they need 1,5 months Just to add 1 sylph + circus event.

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                            We will know on 15th. Rummors are not always full info. And will be like a joke if they need 1,5 months Just to add 1 sylph + circus event.
                            They been doing that already tho

Breaking down updates into "parts"

Most Chinese updates got it as full, but we got parts....

Comment

Originally posted by koevman View Post
                              That's what I think.

They been doing that already tho

Breaking down updates into "parts"

Most Chinese updates got it as full, but we got parts....
                              No. You know, when Chinese servers got patch 2.0, they didn't even have Sylph arena. They only had Iris and Pan in the Sylph Atoll.

They got new Sylph maybe 1,5 month after with Sylph arena. They got circuit quest at about the same time. (From what I remember)

What I think is, for all the patches 2.X, until get Wartune 2, we are getting and we will get about the same amount of patches.

Only difference is they release stuff at different time.

I clearly remember getting 1 patch each month after the 2.0 patch on Chinese server.

Like I said, I think we get about the same number of patches, but we get different things at different time.

I agree it really suck we don't get the last 2 Sylph, 100% agree. But, overall, we don't get a lot more or less patches.

I played for like 6 months on Chinese server and, it's not perfect, far from it. Agree our prices could be cheaper, agree it would be nice if we get all the Sylph sooner, but, Wartune is expensive both for our version and Chinese version. I'm happy we have blessing wheel, Tower of Kings, refinement locks, fishing and jewel games and a lot more stuff, Chinese server don't have...
                              Last edited by Eskendal; 01-11-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I hope they dont come up with 80 set in this patch as I'm far away from being level 80 also not many people have completed their 70 sets yet

Comment

Working...
                                X