Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farewell Wartune (28th October 2012 to 31st December 2013)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, i'm inspired by your reason... I know how addicting this game is, also, and it takes a lot of time for me, I am happy you got out of that addiction... I want to get out of this addiction too... I'm seeing the freedom you are saying when I will stop playing this game.

Comment

Take care Malleus I hope you get better, and sorry to hear you are quitting. We will all come to this decicion at some point. It`s just a game, real life is important.
      Take good care of yourself and your family. God Bless.

Comment

Bravo for you!
        Toon: Adonia
        Server: Kabam S24
        Guild Master: Paragon

Comment

take care condor, I'll miss your posts:P

Comment

Goodbye Malleus, goodluck in real life

ur troll would be missed

Comment

Take care Malleus, hope you get better soon. Good luck in real life.

Will miss our arena fights
              ~Yafa~

Comment

The thing is... specially in the newest servers )300++.. They just want to be acknowledge by money instead of skill. To be honest I've only met very good players at the first servers.
                Sad knowing that people wanna show off and pretending to be someone "important" while in real life... things are not the same... Just sayin'
                Name: Flames
                Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
                Class: Mage
                Level: 74
                Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

Dude you don't know me, but i had fun reading your posts while you were trolling around, also you posted constructive feedback around the forum boards.
                  Good luck irl.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Wow I can't believe I JUST saw this thread. Have fun in the real world Malleus. Breath some of that fresh air for the rest of us. East Coast Mage Class Wars won't be the same without you and neither will these forums.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Well you always knew it was a $$ game. You spent your fair share and then some lol. So I guess I'm still Blacklisted till they delete you. I will continue to plunder you till deleted so that way your gold at least lives on. Hope all goes well for you and family! Your least favorite archer Deathshot→

Comment

Aww, DS guild battles aren't going to be nearly as fun without you. Probably the most skilled mage (besides myself ) on our server. Oh well, good luck in your endeavors.
                        [S52] Jynx

Comment

sad to see u go condor! best of luck in ur real life buddy!

Comment

Adios Bro , Take care of your self
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

lmao.. I can see now why the server is as peaceful as it has been this past week.. At least a big part of the DS drama is laid to rest.. Hopefully it stays that way.. Pity who the GM is now as they are running the guild into the ground and everyone is pretty much leaving slowly everyday.. but hey.. was bound to happen eventually with a guild of stuck ups.. Hope everything goes well for you in your real life but i must say for the drama of the whole server.. Its best that this char and the guild has finally fallen.. RAGE ON!!!

Comment

Well there goes another top player . Thank you again for the advice and suggestions you gave me while I was able to speak to you. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
                                FinalHC
                                Kabam - S39/S6
                                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Working...
                                X