Fishing lvl5 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing lvl5 ?

Any one with lvl5 that can say is there new fish as we all assumed or still not.I`ll get lvl 5 in Tuesday but I think some ppl should get it before me since I mess up from time to time some spears .

Yes, level 5 fishing gives the enhanced bounty scroll fish on the 3rd row along with the luck stone fish.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ty-Scroll-Fish

Comment

come on people, use the forum search function before starting new threads
        you save yourself the trouble of
        1. Making a topic of your own.
        2. Having to wait for an answer that's already out there.

ps, the post before me has a link to the thread you would have found if you'd used the search function
        it has all the information you could possibly want about L5 fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post

ps, the post before me has a link to the thread you would have found if you'd used the search function
          Retard it was made before there was any threads about what fishing lvl5 gives so restrict yourself from typing when your brain is on vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post

retarded as hell

Comment

Oh I'm sorry someone necro'd this thread 4-5 days after the fact, and 2 days after the info was posted in the previously mentioned topic.

I'm glad calling people a retard/retarded makes you guys feel better about yourself. I myself prefer to be polite, but to each his/her own.

Comment

Working...
              X