destroy game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• destroy game

Is the programmers not good at their skills or is on purpose they destroy the game more and more each time they make a new update when I started I was glad but then a new update came and made it hard to destroy a tower now its impossible and all the lag in fights the enemy is destroying player before I can see what is happening and last tok why have you made it so hard at easy thx.

If their game code is as bad as your grammer, we're truely screwed.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      Its grammar not grammer XD
      Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
        Its grammar not grammer XD
        I don't mind language mistakes, not all speak English fluently, but grammAr is different (especially if you make a post like this).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

language mistakes? you mean spelling mistakes?

grammar mistake is a language mistake right? People have broken grammar maybe because they just translate their own words to english. They still follow their own language sentence pattern

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            language mistakes? you mean spelling mistakes?

grammar mistake is a language mistake right? People have broken grammar maybe because they just translate their own words to english. They still follow their own language sentence pattern
            Can't despute that some people translate their own words, but I am pretty sure, after reading his very confusing first post, that isn't the case here.
            Anyway, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay of topic now, the reason I said that was because he just made his first post the way he did.
            He's the 3d person in 2 days now I've seen making their first post on the forum and all 3 were so utterly wrong in many ways, I couldn't stay nice lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If their game coding is as bad as your spelling, we're screwed too

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                If their game coding is as bad as your spelling, we're screwed too
                I'm pretty sure my spelling is better than Wartune's programming to be honest hahaha.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm pretty sure my spelling is better than Wartune's programming to be honest hahaha.
                  hahaha. I'm sad now

Comment

You seem angry lately :P

-
                    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                      You seem angry lately :P

-
                      You'd be for less with threads like these, they absolutely bring nothing to the forum but drama, it's getting tiring.
                      I love a good discussion, some think I'm trolling then etc, but these kind of threads just make me react badly.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                      X