• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    1.) The game already exists.
    2.) Developers aren't paid well enough to come out with quality patches.
    3.) Producers? R2 doesn't need to promote their own game. They could just as well outsource it.
    4.) They have "volunteer" staffing as well. Not every server has it own delegated Employee.
    5.) The forum alone comes in one of the cheaper versions from vBulletin.
    6.) It's a browser game. The only costly part is bandwidth.
    7.) I'm confident monthly VIP is enough to cover everything. Anything else is purely profit.
    Only forums mods are free, as they are volunteers.
    They must pay coders, and many other people to keep things running smooth and fix things / add things.
    R2 does not own "Wartune" they are simply a company who made another version of Wartune by paying for a license from the original owners.
    The forum is not a large part of the game, and does not need to be expensive.
    It costs money to host servers and host the website, things aren't cheap or free for these types of things.
    VIP alone wouldn't come close to covering the servers alone, next time google a few things instead of just randomly thinking up things and typing it out.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    The more people cash for this game the more people will feel pity for them....

Leave a comment:

• SeoungStar
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    I don't care for people who jealously hate on cashers or call them stupid for "spending money on pixels". I thoroughly support a persons right to spend their money as they see fit. That being said.....nobody gives a DAMN how much money you have and you coming on these forums SPECIFICALLY to flaunt the fact that you spent a grand for the recharge mount in this way is ridiculously immature. You are not better than everyone else because you have been successful financially. People shouldn't bash you for your spending practices but YOU have no right to deride them for their inability to make large sums of money. Posts like this are the exact reason why non/light cashers HATE the heavy spenders in this game. So stop being a child and perpetuating the stereotype that all Hard Cashers are snobbish little rich-boys with nothing better to do but throw their wealth in other peoples faces.

that is all
    I agree 10000% this.

@Filfi, you are just awful and showing you are the immature human. I don't like using child because there are children out there who are smart, obedient, and pleasant at that age.
    Are you seriously comparing WoW TO Wartune? WoW Has WAY more people to serve, more updates and maintenance to do and becasue of it size and bigness, it requires more money, yes. But Wartune? The amount of people who are VIP covers 99.9% of things in here anyway. Making events like these, make non/light cashers mad, but makes the casher feel like he/she has to spend more on these events to get a item that looks good which makes them feel like "Why they jacking it up" and might not spend on future purchases if R2 continues down this road...
    The game needs not these events. R2 makes TONS OF profit. This event, just 100% pure profit. Tell me what cost $1,000 to fix/implement or whatever on this game that R2 has to do?
    As a free game and especially a browser one, does not need these events to survive...
    Last edited by SeoungStar; 01-12-2014, 09:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by almona View Post
    U need a bit of growing up, stop spending your parents' money my friend, the amount wartune is asking for is far, far more than what is required to maintain a site, i think what jeff was saying is that nobody spends that on a regular basis, they are just going on increasing the prizes and the trend wont stop ever if people feed them, its their greed not their need. Grow the ** up
    Grow the **** up? I go out, have a life, have a job, and am not a poor scrub who goes around complaining about what I can't have, maybe you need some time to grow up, and greed has absolutely nothing to do with it, A game has to pay for server hosting, staff, promoting, and other things, and obviously the game has to make a profit or else there would be no reason to make a game, why don't you go play WoW where you have to pay a fixed amount for time, as a free game you NEED events like these and to make money by charging higher prices.

You complain about not getting what you want like a little child and moan because you can't have it, then you go ahead and call someone else a child, seems about right.

Even if you are not a child, you are an ignorant human being, and should just end all the misery for us by ending your sad miserable life.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    It's true tho, they could assemble a huge community if they wouldn't be so devoted to making quick money.
    Now the community is dwindling instead of increasing, I'm sure.
    They're making new games like Blade Hunter, but it's just the same problem.
    In the end they will cut their own flesh and end up earning less than they would if they actually kept the community happy.

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    Here you have it lolololol

Leave a comment:

• Tiwaistyles
    replied
    Next post please..!

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    You know nichogeas not everyone are "rich kids" as you said there are other who give our sweat and 3 months of waiting to cash a bit you know? and for that people (including me) i only cash each 3months so this kind of event really comes handy for me

Leave a comment:

• nichogeas
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    3.) Producers? R2 doesn't need to promote their own game. They could just as well outsource it.
    4.) They have "volunteer" staffing as well. Not every server has it own delegated Employee.
    7.) I'm confident monthly VIP is enough to cover everything. Anything else is purely profit.
    this is for all those ''rich kids'' trying to act like they know everything and use it as an excuse to waste their parent's money

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    only is casher's event noting more i get 30 cards i dont have more cards only 30 and event finish in 9 days x.x noting good =)

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    You just clearly said no one recharges 100k balens in 2 days, that's 27 straight up on my server alone. I've been playing about a year, I know how much I spend and stuff, but if no one spent large amounts the game wouldn't run, servers cost money to run, staff costs money to hire, developers cost money to pay, the producers cost money to pay, without big events like these and no one spending high amounts, this game wouldn't exist, maybe in 2-3 months you will understand that they have to promote, hire people, pay people, pay producers etc, its not all for free, they cannot simply say spend 10k balens get this this that, that would make it to a point where they could not run no more.

Leave a comment:

• jeffhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by almona View Post
    U need a bit of growing up, stop spending your parents' money my friend, the amount wartune is asking for is far, far more than what is required to maintain a site, i think what jeff was saying is that nobody spends that on a regular basis, they are just going on increasing the prizes and the trend wont stop ever if people feed them, its their greed not their need. Grow the ** up
    Please don't start a fight, people will not understand, just let it be, Filfijuma clearly did not understand my point of 100k balens but thankfully you did
    Games feed on players' temptations , sadly we will never see a fairly prized wartune. Ok enough of it for me now

Leave a comment:

• almona
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    You just clearly said no one recharges 100k balens in 2 days, that's 27 straight up on my server alone. I've been playing about a year, I know how much I spend and stuff, but if no one spent large amounts the game wouldn't run, servers cost money to run, staff costs money to hire, developers cost money to pay, the producers cost money to pay, without big events like these and no one spending high amounts, this game wouldn't exist, maybe in 2-3 months you will understand that they have to promote, hire people, pay people, pay producers etc, its not all for free, they cannot simply say spend 10k balens get this this that, that would make it to a point where they could not run no more.

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
    That is what I was saying, recharging 100k balens in 2 days is not what anyone plans, I could have also got it quite easily but giving in to temptations like this is not healthy for the game. Maybe you will understand after 2-3 months
    You don't need cashcaller mount with your BR lol.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    You guys are dumb. Wartunes make $7 million USD a month just from North America and Europe. China alone is probably double that amount. They are one of the top 10 flash based games in the market. Hate to say it, but they seem to be giving the customers exactly what they want. It is not easy to be a top 10 game out of hundreds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X