X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
    That is what I was saying, recharging 100k balens in 2 days is not what anyone plans, I could have also got it quite easily but giving in to temptations like this is not healthy for the game. Maybe you will understand after 2-3 months
    You just clearly said no one recharges 100k balens in 2 days, that's 27 straight up on my server alone. I've been playing about a year, I know how much I spend and stuff, but if no one spent large amounts the game wouldn't run, servers cost money to run, staff costs money to hire, developers cost money to pay, the producers cost money to pay, without big events like these and no one spending high amounts, this game wouldn't exist, maybe in 2-3 months you will understand that they have to promote, hire people, pay people, pay producers etc, its not all for free, they cannot simply say spend 10k balens get this this that, that would make it to a point where they could not run no more.

Leave a comment:

• jeffhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    My server is up to 27 people with cloud caller mount [including me ofc]
    That is what I was saying, recharging 100k balens in 2 days is not what anyone plans, I could have also got it quite easily but giving in to temptations like this is not healthy for the game. Maybe you will understand after 2-3 months

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
    You are the one who is ignorant, I don't think anyone recharges 100k balens in 2 days, it is a very high price for anyone, this game will not survive if players continue to fall to the temptations. People who are hating the event are doing the right thing for the game.
    My server is up to 27 people with cloud caller mount [including me ofc]

Leave a comment:

• jeffhawk
    replied
    2 top players out of 100, the rest continue to recharge and continue to play, get over it, people will never stop recharging as its the only reason this game exists, you are just stupid because you think 2 people quitting a game will affect it at all, The only time I call people stupid is when they say stuff like you lol. You think 2 people who quit do anything against the game? no, people will recharge 100k if they want to, get over it.
    You are the one who is ignorant, I don't think anyone recharges 100k balens in 2 days, it is a very high price for anyone, this game will not survive if players continue to fall to the temptations. People who are hating the event are doing the right thing for the game.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    2 top players out of 100, the rest continue to recharge and continue to play, get over it, people will never stop recharging as its the only reason this game exists, you are just stupid because you think 2 people quitting a game will affect it at all, The only time I call people stupid is when they say stuff like you lol. You think 2 people who quit do anything against the game? no, people will recharge 100k if they want to, get over it.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    You are a complete retard, they see people recharging 30k weekly when no events on, so they don't care, they will put it as high as they want, and as I see it, 10 on my server first hour got it, so obviously people aren't going to stop you dipshit whiner.
    FYI I know the top player cross server and even he doesnt recharge 30k every week, theres a reason why malleus(one of the top cross server BR player) has quitted, theres a reason why jeffhawk quitted, I dont know why this is so hard to understand, yeah keep on recharging more, one day they will sell +10 mount at 180k balen recharge, what Im saying is that its player's responsibility also to keep the prizes in check, mindless player base always spells doom for any game, check out ANY other WT version, I play in ALL of them and the prizes there are so much cheaper that its hilarious. Theres a reason for that.
    Also does any player have recharging 100k balens in 2 days in his agenda?? Even the biggest of the big cashers(not hackers, there are a lot of hackers who gain a lot just by hacking) recharges 100k balens in a month's time, but they just gave in to the temptation and recharged 100k in 2 days, it is just feeding r2 and encouraging them to increase the prizes even more.
    Also please dont use words like "retards" etc, it just undermines your own statement and makes you look like a 10 year old(maybe you are??)

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    It obviously has to do with the number of people who recharge, the underworld steed was a +50 mount and was available for 50k balens, now they have a +40 mount for 100k, I bet that if not many people would have got the underworld steed they would have kept the cloudcaller at 50k.
    Its simple business, u keep something in your shop for a month at an insane prize and very very few customers buy it, will you increase the prize of the item for the next month?? ofc not, you will lower the prizes so that more people can buy it and u can gain more money(keep in mind you have to pay your staff and other expenditures for the month so its not just free money flowing in, u might actually be at a loss depending on what your expectations were for the month)
    On the other hand if a lot of people buy your stuff for the insane cash then you would be tempted to increase the prizes for the next month to test the limit to which people can agree your insane cash demands.
    Do you remember when the mounts from the event used to be at a fixed balen amount?, right now they are completely random drops(at less rhan 1%) and the balens required to get them have increased considerably.
    If r2 wants to keep WT running then they will definitely change the prizes depending on how the people have responded to the previous month's event, however if they might as well just kill WT then they will keep on increasing the prizes
    You are a complete *meep*, they see people recharging 30k weekly when no events on, so they don't care, they will put it as high as they want, and as I see it, 10 on my server first hour got it, so obviously people aren't going to stop you *meep* whiner.
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-12-2014, 04:51 AM. Reason: Censored

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    I hate because I CAN.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller
    Man that doesnt do anything with the number of people who recharge that event, if r2 wants to increase the prize they will even if people havent done this 100k event so stop your stupidity try to make everything seem unfair lol if you pay you pay if not you dont, just game each one can play the way they want, paying or not paying fast lvling slow lvling everything the same

HAKUNA MATATA
    It obviously has to do with the number of people who recharge, the underworld steed was a +50 mount and was available for 50k balens, now they have a +40 mount for 100k, I bet that if not many people would have got the underworld steed they would have kept the cloudcaller at 50k.
    Its simple business, u keep something in your shop for a month at an insane prize and very very few customers buy it, will you increase the prize of the item for the next month?? ofc not, you will lower the prizes so that more people can buy it and u can gain more money(keep in mind you have to pay your staff and other expenditures for the month so its not just free money flowing in, u might actually be at a loss depending on what your expectations were for the month)
    On the other hand if a lot of people buy your stuff for the insane cash then you would be tempted to increase the prizes for the next month to test the limit to which people can agree your insane cash demands.
    Do you remember when the mounts from the event used to be at a fixed balen amount?, right now they are completely random drops(at less rhan 1%) and the balens required to get them have increased considerably.
    If r2 wants to keep WT running then they will definitely change the prizes depending on how the people have responded to the previous month's event, however if they might as well just kill WT then they will keep on increasing the prizes

This, is just stupid. They won't lower the expectations of recharge just because people stop paying so much, people still buy the balens even if no event, and has nothing to do with what I posted, so thanks for the useless info
    Your cute
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-12-2014, 04:50 AM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    You dont understand the fact that if people keep on paying to get these recharge packs then they will just keep increasing the prizes to insane limits, in any game its the responsibility of the player base to keep the prizes under check, why do you think some games are cheaper than the others?? its not because the company doesnt want money, EVERY company is greedy and wants money, but some games are cheaper as whenever they increase the prizes to ungoldly levels then the player base doesnt respond well so they have to lower the prizes for the next events, I have seen a lot of games where even the top cashers joined the appeal to lower prizes and did not respond to the insane cash the events were asking for, the response of the player base is very important, a foolish player base will increase company's profits and they will keep increasing the prizes.
    This, is just stupid. They won't lower the expectations of recharge just because people stop paying so much, people still buy the balens even if no event, and has nothing to do with what I posted, so thanks for the useless info

Leave a comment:

• kingofgamez
    replied
    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    king u are bored too as i can see soo funny to see how people fight for nothing lol
    hahaha yes i am and this was pretty funny for a quick read lol

Leave a comment:

• StonedKiller
    replied
    king u are bored too as i can see soo funny to see how people fight for nothing lol

You dont understand the fact that if people keep on paying to get these recharge packs then they will just keep increasing the prizes to insane limits, in any game its the responsibility of the player base to keep the prizes under check, why do you think some games are cheaper than the others?? its not because the company doesnt want money, EVERY company is greedy and wants money, but some games are cheaper as whenever they increase the prizes to ungoldly levels then the player base doesnt respond well so they have to lower the prizes for the next events, I have seen a lot of games where even the top cashers joined the appeal to lower prizes and did not respond to the insane cash the events were asking for, the response of the player base is very important, a foolish player base will increase company's profits and they will keep increasing the prizes.
    Man that doesnt do anything with the number of people who recharge that event, if r2 wants to increase the prize they will even if people havent done this 100k event so stop your stupidity try to make everything seem unfair lol if you pay you pay if not you dont, just game each one can play the way they want, paying or not paying fast lvling slow lvling everything the same

HAKUNA MATATA
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-12-2014, 04:50 AM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    No, I say children because of the way they act because they can't get something that others can, they are immature in the way they say things, and act like little brats because they can't get what they want.

You don't only get a mount, you get 800 mahras which alone is worth about 10,000 balens alone, why don't you get over the fact that you are poor and you are just jelous that you cannot afford the nice things in life, this event isn't for EVERYONE it is for those who are WILLING AND WANTING to spend the balens to get a nice reward, R2 could tell you to go **** yourself and give you absolutely nothing in return but the balens you recharge, They could say **** you completely and make balens cost more and give nothing, BUT ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.

They are not shoving there **** down your throat and forcing you to take it, if you don't like how they do things, just quit playing, they are not forcing anything on anyone, they are giving the opportunity to people to get EXTRA / BONUS items with there recharge, if you cannot understand this simple and so easy to understand fact you should just quit trying to act like you know something, I did not say anywhere in my post about hobos or having a job, I said they have to WORK for what they want in this world, They are not going to get it for FREE, and go out into the real world and tell me how often you get VERY NICE things for FREE.

Leave a comment:

• kingofgamez
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael72177217 View Post
    So... who wants to flame me cause I have a lvl 8 stable? anyone?
    We cashers buy because WE can. This event is not aimed at you normal people. Stop bashing r2games. The right person to bash here is yourself... because you ain't got what it takes to earn more than $1k and spend it here. I'm guessing someone will say I don't know how to spend my money? lol, at least I know how to earn it. Then someone would say ''keep spending like that and you'll run out of money'', I've been like this for 5 years, spending impulsively, still rich and getting richer

overall, this is like purging the Volkswagen Group for selling a Lamborghini in a 3rd world country... lol, no one is forcing you to buy it.

Put up or shut up.

lol this is funny

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    I don't care for people who jealously hate on cashers or call them stupid for "spending money on pixels". I thoroughly support a persons right to spend their money as they see fit. That being said.....nobody gives a DAMN how much money you have and you coming on these forums SPECIFICALLY to flaunt the fact that you spent a grand for the recharge mount in this way is ridiculously immature. You are not better than everyone else because you have been successful financially. People shouldn't bash you for your spending practices but YOU have no right to deride them for their inability to make large sums of money. Posts like this are the exact reason why non/light cashers HATE the heavy spenders in this game. So stop being a child and perpetuating the stereotype that all Hard Cashers are snobbish little rich-boys with nothing better to do but throw their wealth in other peoples faces.

that is all

compare this one post to the many of bashers there is......

i think they get to brag at least once
    Last edited by VicZar; 01-12-2014, 04:49 AM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Why do people think that the ones that are complaining are children or hobos that have no job? You are an ignorant fool to think just bc people who disagree with the offers are people who don't work or are children. You sound really idiotic as well thinking that. Which in the end makes all your arguments void. This promo is garbage bc if you are a smart person that actually takes care of your money. You would know this isn't worth 1000 dollars. If you actually played from beta you will see all the recharge promos they had and this one is the worst one yet. You get a +40 stat mount for 1000 dollars. Where you were able to get a +50 stat mount in the last recharge promo that was only 500 dollars. Not to mention this doesn't cater to the medium cashers or low cashers. Recharge promise should go for everyone. If you are a low or medium casher then this is garbage. Since you most likely won't be recharging more than the first recharge pack of 1000 balens or the 5000 balan pack. Which is just pure garbage.

In there last promo that cost only 500 dollars you received much more stuff for not paying as much. You can recharge 1000 balens and got some millions of daru and gold and those chests. They had other things as well I think they had leg stones or something. Yes mahra and spectrum are in this one but it isn't worth 1000+dollars to get.Especially when the pet arena is going to have free mahra later on. Also fyi this mount comes out for free in a later patch. So you are making yourself look really dumb by paying this much just to have it now. Where you can get it free later on if you were patient. Sure you have the cash. you can do w/e you feel like with it. However, learn to take care of your money and spend it wisely. Not only will you save yourself some cash but you will receive so much more back. Again though this is your money you can do what you want with it. More power to you if you can afford to pay this out. However, don't be calling others children or hobos that don't work if they complain about this package. We all have different mentalities. you think its a good deal. We don't.
    No, I say children because of the way they act because they can't get something that others can, they are immature in the way they say things, and act like little brats because they can't get what they want.

You don't only get a mount, you get 800 mahras which alone is worth about 10,000 balens alone, why don't you get over the fact that you are poor and you are just jelous that you cannot afford the nice things in life, this event isn't for EVERYONE it is for those who are WILLING AND WANTING to spend the balens to get a nice reward, R2 could tell you to go **** yourself and give you absolutely nothing in return but the balens you recharge, They could say **** you completely and make balens cost more and give nothing, BUT ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.

They are not shoving there **** down your throat and forcing you to take it, if you don't like how they do things, just quit playing, they are not forcing anything on anyone, they are giving the opportunity to people to get EXTRA / BONUS items with there recharge, if you cannot understand this simple and so easy to understand fact you should just quit trying to act like you know something, I did not say anywhere in my post about hobos or having a job, I said they have to WORK for what they want in this world, They are not going to get it for FREE, and go out into the real world and tell me how often you get VERY NICE things for FREE.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X