X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no bracket 60-64

Comment

Originally posted by tubbyz View Post
      How did you reached lvl 62 and didnt know about it?
      this.
      2 bracket is there to discourage camping.
      Server: East Coast Server 300+
      Class: Mage
      Level: 70+
      Battle Rating: 90+k
      Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Im lvl 61 and seem to fall into the lvl 69 bracket 80% of the time......whats funny is, instead of fighting me (i have no chance)...they stun ... such a yawn BG these days, at least let me fight . So anyway in them battle grounds the only way to get honor is to cart XD..i try the log out log in 5 mins thing but seem to end up back in lvl 69 bg again . When i do get into a "matched" bg I make the most of it

Comment

OK, All u have to do is to level yourself up to 80. It will solve the problem and no body lvl will be above u any more.

This is what I do. This game is always fair. All u have to do is to play like the rest.
          Last edited by VicZar; 01-12-2014, 04:47 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Man you can find two types of bg... 55-64 or 60-69. Is only bad luck if you finish in that :P But is easy.. left and enter again.. could be next time more lucky

Comment

i understand this game is ****** up why in Arena?
              no one of our team is lvl 64 but we are matched with all of that team lvl 64?
              wt the **** developers doing ?

Comment

chill the hell out mate. And get to know about the game arena bracket is 60-64, ya ain't gonna meet only 62 levels, I will agree though, some arena battles are messed up like me being in a team of 64s meeting 70+ but the bracket is 60-64, so if you're level 62 and meetin 64s, it's completely fair. Peace out mate.
                S240 knight
                Lvl 64
                Camper
                Almost non casher
                Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

The only one who benefits the most in this are the level 80's. They dont have any higher level people to get matched with.

Comment

Been like this for a long time now.
                    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
                      chill the hell out mate. And get to know about the game arena bracket is 60-64, ya ain't gonna meet only 62 levels, I will agree though, some arena battles are messed up like me being in a team of 64s meeting 70+ but the bracket is 60-64, so if you're level 62 and meetin 64s, it's completely fair. Peace out mate.
                      lol lvl 64 has a huge advantage over anyone below them, theres nothing fair about it . The fact is the PVP aspect of this game is the worst in mmorpg history, why?? because its not based on player skill but players wealth ...its a money game. The PVE aspect is the only part of this game that is challenging and takes skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                        lol lvl 64 has a huge advantage over anyone below them, theres nothing fair about it . The fact is the PVP aspect of this game is the worst in mmorpg history, why?? because its not based on player skill but players wealth ...its a money game. The PVE aspect is the only part of this game that is challenging and takes skill.
                        Only from the stand point of holy seal level cap then possibly but at that point it is based on accumulated exp. We have a lvl 62 in our guild right now with 93k BR, mind you he camped @ 59 til LD and has really low Holy seal level.
                        FinalHC
                        Kabam - S39/S6
                        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                          Only from the stand point of holy seal level cap then possibly but at that point it is based on accumulated exp. We have a lvl 62 in our guild right now with 93k BR, mind you he camped @ 59 til LD and has really low Holy seal level.
                          Yes i mean the HS advantage, its too much advantage unless your way stronger than them, which is rare.

Comment

Yes i mean the HS advantage, its too much advantage unless your way stronger than them, which is rare.
                            Everyone will run into this including myself. I do not have a ton of accumulated experience currently and my holy seal level has been slacking behind causing me to be stunned in every BG. I'm not complaining though because I chose to move fast and level up. Should have stayed at a lower level and built yourself up.
                            FinalHC
                            Kabam - S39/S6
                            (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

I wish my 64 and below team doesn't always get matched with 69 and above teams...

but matching system sucks and likes to screw us over.

Comment

i am agreed to it...

Comment

Working...
                                X