what the hell is this ...???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    lol lvl 64 has a huge advantage over anyone below them, theres nothing fair about it . The fact is the PVP aspect of this game is the worst in mmorpg history, why?? because its not based on player skill but players wealth ...its a money game. The PVE aspect is the only part of this game that is challenging and takes skill.
    While I agree with you about the money aspect, I absolutely do not with the "Unfair advantage" shat. BG brackets are 55-64 or 60-69 So yeh 64 ones have advantage in 55-64 with HS but it's a disadvantage in 60-69, So the BG brackets are not imbalanced at all, If you wanna stay low camp, that's that. HS is a part of the game, it ain't no unfair advantage, btw if you think I'm saying cuz i have high stun, No. I get stunned by people 10-20k lower BR than me.
    S240 knight
    Lvl 64
    Camper
    Almost non casher
    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
      While I agree with you about the money aspect, I absolutely do not with the "Unfair advantage" shat. BG brackets are 55-64 or 60-69 So yeh 64 ones have advantage in 55-64 with HS but it's a disadvantage in 60-69, So the BG brackets are not imbalanced at all, If you wanna stay low camp, that's that. HS is a part of the game, it ain't no unfair advantage, btw if you think I'm saying cuz i have high stun, No. I get stunned by people 10-20k lower BR than me.
      You kind of contradicted yourself in that post - " I absolutely do not with the "Unfair advantage" shat. BG brackets are 55-64 or 60-69 So yeh 64 ones have advantage in 55-64 with HS" ummmm thats is what I said to...so how can it be shat if your saying the same thing?? :P So depending on where your placed in the ehem matching lvl55 - lvl64 or lvl 60 - lvl 69..its either fair or not . How about we draw straws before going into BG . BG is like a box of chocolates...you never know what your going to get XD

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
        lol lvl 64 has a huge advantage over anyone below them, theres nothing fair about it . The fact is the PVP aspect of this game is the worst in mmorpg history, why?? because its not based on player skill but players wealth ...its a money game. The PVE aspect is the only part of this game that is challenging and takes skill.
        You said there's nothing fair about it while I'm saying it's not unfair :P so no I haven't contradicted myself haha
        S240 knight
        Lvl 64
        Camper
        Almost non casher
        Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Working...
        X