X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nubito
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    oh hey lets talk about how game was!vc are gone get it?now it costs LOTS of bb/balens to unlock inventory and r2 wont lower the prices like chinese did so i dont have any damn idea where how you unlocked inventory comes in?
    you tottaly nuts, keep talking like you know everything
    but in fact you just read other post and pretending it your own exprience
    look my join date, i alr here before that bound balen exsist
    look post before my post

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Well that is the thing. A small percentage of players are heavy cashers. Most are likely moderate to non-spender. If R2 doesn't change prices of inventory to match the ratio, i predict they will have a VERY small clientelle in the new servers they keep creating.

Leave a comment:

• R229414354
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
    Imagine all the BB you get in a day and multiply that by 20. That is how vouchers were and much easier to open slots back then because vouchers were so readily available and price of inventory slots was balen price=voucher price. It is after BB and seeing no 20:1 (voucher:BB) conversion for prices that has cause so much hatred. One CAN NOT expect to have people join on new servers and play for long after seeing how hard it is to just open one's inventory.
    R2's businiees model has moved from moderate casher to heavy casher to insane mortgage your house chasers. Until heavy cashers easy up on spending they will not be damned to change it in anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    you mean it is not worth it? but i saw people call themselves noncasher and open all slots. maybe they are really casher?
    Imagine all the BB you get in a day and multiply that by 20. That is how vouchers were and much easier to open slots back then because vouchers were so readily available and price of inventory slots was balen price=voucher price. It is after BB and seeing no 20:1 (voucher:BB) conversion for prices that has cause so much hatred. One CAN NOT expect to have people join on new servers and play for long after seeing how hard it is to just open one's inventory.

Leave a comment:

• R229414354
    replied
    Inventory slot unlocking and Skill reset is retardedly overpriced.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Nubito View Post
    i non-casher and all my inventory slot opened
    there item that called voucher before, it cheaper or in other word its free
    oh hey lets talk about how game was!vc are gone get it?now it costs LOTS of bb/balens to unlock inventory and r2 wont lower the prices like chinese did so i dont have any damn idea where how you unlocked inventory comes in?

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    i non-casher and all my inventory slot opened
    there item that called voucher before, it cheaper or in other word its free

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    you mean it is not worth it? but i saw people call themselves noncasher and open all slots. maybe they are really casher?

Leave a comment:

replied
    My opinion leave this game is the only thing r2games and associates understand. The prices of inventory slots are so retarded that the only possible way is that high its because the developers are a pack of monkeys.

My banana is mine and i dotn want to share...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X