• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mageheal50
    started a topic unlocking inventory slots

unlocking inventory slots

bound balen player here.

is there an upcoming patch to lower the price of inventory slots?

or should i be unlocking it asap with bound balens b4 getting level 1 clothes or double skills or sylph stuff?

edit: extra spaces kinda help when i dont have to do so much gem converting to save gold

• OniZoro
    replied
    the free iris skills? Warm spring (single heal), Deluge strike (single target attack), Delphic Acheron wave (AoE Attack) that's it for free skills

Leave a comment:

• dyopet
    replied
    R2, once again, we are not asking for something else other than what your game has offered.
    The offer "is" vouchers to be converted to bound balens with the ratio of 20:1. So it also means that everything in the game that uses vouchers before must have this convertion.
    This issue does not require compensation of bound balens but a change in your game to meet your part of the bargain.
    This issue is has been tackled ever since the patch that brought bound balens in. Why havent you done anything about it???

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    now that i think about it the 10 rage from cloth+armor is not so useful to me. Anyone know what are the free iris skills?

Leave a comment:

• OniZoro
    replied
    Mate. Inventory slots at this cost are a total WASTE of balens.

Leave a comment:

• Lorisnor
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    here's what i have in mind for spending bb
    1. double skill
    2. armor clothing
    3. weapon clothing
    4. wings
    5. inventory slots
    You're forgetting buying sylph skills after you figure out which type of sylph will be your main.
    I'd go for sylph skills before inventory slots.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    here's what i have in mind for spending bb
    1. double skill
    2. armor clothing
    3. weapon clothing
    4. wings
    5. inventory slots

Leave a comment:

• OniZoro
    replied
    It's not worth it. BBs can be put to much better places that actually help your character. R2 has to make prices right though, if they converted vouchers to bbs with a ration of 20:1 then that's what should have happened to the prices as well. Gahd these greedy arses make me mad

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    it worth if you need it
    basicly it depend ur needs
    but for me, absolutly hell no. lol

Leave a comment:

• daftone11
    replied
    Ya I tried to unlock all my slots and it said I needed 12500 balens to unlock. Stupid prices. Seeing as I get maybe 20 balens a day if I'm lucky that is 625 days needed just to unlock my inventory.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    ok then, at least we new players didnt have the same perspective like you do. Actually the 12k balen price fits in the expensive game of wartune. I dont whine about it cuz we easily see the crazy cashing needed in this game and got used to it fast.

So having said that, and forgetting that it ever costs 20x cheaper, opening 1st row for 95 bb, worth it?
    if you really really needs space, than yea, you should open up maybe up to 3 line of 2nd page. (still cost quite a bit of balens tho)

And hope R2&partners will lower the price, in which you would open up the rest of bag space.

Another thing is, try and push your guild (if not max) to upgrade Vaults.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    ok then, at least we new players didnt have the same perspective like you do. Actually the 12k balen price fits in the expensive game of wartune. I dont whine about it cuz we easily see the crazy cashing needed in this game and got used to it fast.

So having said that, and forgetting that it ever costs 20x cheaper, opening 1st row for 95 bb, worth it?

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    As I explained before, many times actually.

I opened up all my bag slots with vouchers before the bound balen update, I had more than 50,000 vouchers, used about 7,400 or so vouchers to open up rest of bag slot.
    I already have 1st page and half of 2nd opened.

You can also find quite a few thread where I warned people to use vouchers before the update... but some ppls didn't listen, so... lol

But as for current, yea it sucks, but that's what most P2W game companies likes to do, overprices items.

Leave a comment:

• Chris419
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I spammed it enough on the world chat telling ppl to unlock inventory and ignore farm upgrade before bb patch. Most did the opposite and now they're in trouble, no compassion from me .
    Apparently, you didn't spam it enough. I never heard you say anything.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    oh hey lets talk about how game was!vc are gone get it?now it costs LOTS of bb/balens to unlock inventory and r2 wont lower the prices like chinese did so i dont have any damn idea where how you unlocked inventory comes in?
    I spammed it enough on the world chat telling ppl to unlock inventory and ignore farm upgrade before bb patch. Most did the opposite and now they're in trouble, no compassion from me .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X