wt the **** with arena ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wt the **** with arena ?

no one of our team is lvl 64 but we are matched with all of that team lvl 64?
    wt the **** developers doing ?

matching is from 60-64
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

arena match is a joke, i joined a random party, we level 39 28 35. Matched to a level 55.

Comment

if you got proof of it you can let the GM's know by filling a ticket. www.tickets.r2games.com
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

then click on support

Comment

lv 39 matching up with lv 70+ and that sir is how random arena is

Comment

is indeed not normal. but without tickets and proof there will never be something done about it.

then click on support

Comment

Doesn't the range increase if one team's matching takes too long? -or maybe a random match if one team takes too long?
              Last edited by Whispir; 01-12-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                is indeed not normal. but without tickets and proof there will never be something done about it.
                without china fixing it, nothing will happen. R2 doesnt wanna spend money on a decent programmer

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                  Doesn't the range increase if one team's matching takes too long? -or maybe a random match if one team takes too long?
                  yeah if 20 sec is too long then yes thats the reason

Comment

There is no matching system, you are randomly placed where players are needed. Level 48 -49 players being matched with 50+ is a mis match yet happens like clock work. Remember lvl 50 has slyphs below lvl 50 dont...which proves theres is no working system as of yet. I barely bother with the PVP in this game because i like skill based combat not wealth based, but thats just me.

Comment

I got matched with SINNER from East (current CW top mage)

My team was made up of 64, 64, 59

It was fun being 2 shoted.... NOT

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                        Like you said "is indeed not normal" and We are all aware of the abnormality, why still asking for proofs if it happens in an instant. How could you make one if there's uncertainties like clothing hides the armor's level range in arena battles, low-levels with high br, offers pay-to-win system (means buying stuff to gain higher br). There no way you can tell, even if you can how can make a screenshot if your busy defending yourself.
                        Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
                        no one of our team is lvl 64 but we are matched with all of that team lvl 64?wt the **** developers doing ?
                        Consider the player pool in your level range is not available so instead time ticks to a minute they put you to those who are available (level dont matters) although this theory is not proven or can't be prove unless some higher-ups tell us, just assume this is the case.
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                        X