Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

the suggestion section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the suggestion section

I mean what the fxck man? Why'd they even put up the ******* section if they ain't gonna consider posts where there's like a 100 peeps agreeing? Or are they just too ******* blind to see anything that dosen't add up to the ridiculous amount of money they make?
    S240 knight
    Lvl 64
    Camper
    Almost non casher
    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Unless you make a suggestion that will make them more money in a way they did not think off good luck lol. It is nothing more then a dumping ground so emails are not sent directly to them that they can ignore easily.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

I dont know if you realized this, but they did implement one suggestion lately. Loot from fishing now auto stacks in your inventory when collected.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
        I dont know if you realized this, but they did implement one suggestion lately. Loot from fishing now auto stacks in your inventory when collected.
        That was a bug fix, not a suggestion.
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Oh what a HUGE improvement? Now can we reduce the bugged ******* inventory prices, MATE?
          S240 knight
          Lvl 64
          Camper
          Almost non casher
          Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Working...
          X