No announcement yet.

Critical % formula

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the deal mateys, The chinese used a really messed up formula for this, just go by how much you crit with how much cuz as I've seen it's different with different opponents, different for different BR players, so figure out your crit yourself, searching for the formula will only leave you with disappointment :P
    S240 knight
    Lvl 64
    Camper
    Almost non casher
    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

lots of testing needed, thats a very impossible goal. how bout we target something more achievable?

for example find out dmg differences. Assuming the topic also wants to find out %dmg formula.

EWD damage range, crit+ED damage range for different crit values, different classes (archer,mage,knight)

Comment

pretty simple really, 5-50% + the usual dmg for EWD, 50-100% for crit and ED lol
        S240 knight
        Lvl 64
        Camper
        Almost non casher
        Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Love going through the pages, because nobody still knows how crit works. That's how messed up that stat is...
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The chinese pac, it's the chinese!
            S240 knight
            Lvl 64
            Camper
            Almost non casher
            Hater of spawn campers

Comment

Sorry but I dont think thats the most accurate formula...for exemple I have 5k crit and I am lvl 71 ... I dont crit only 50% of the time , I miss crit like 25/100 or something like that
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                Sorry but I dont think thats the most accurate formula...for exemple I have 5k crit and I am lvl 71 ... I dont crit only 50% of the time , I miss crit like 25/100 or something like that
                Archer skills adds crit just incase you forgot. And if you're critting as much as you said, your BR must not be really that high.

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                  Please read all the info.

As i stated its most accurate for other level 80's.

And again its base crit stat (so i'm doing nothing but autoattacks)
                  IGN: Jacko
                  Server: Kabam S24
                  Guild: Genesis
                  Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

hi... hey jacko .. jst want to react on ur video about "chaos runes" vs "Puri"... maybe its late.. but as know u cant purify "chaos" as u said ... its just last for 1 turn... on ur video u do 2 turns... lol

Comment

Originally posted by JeriahDavid View Post
                      hi... hey jacko .. jst want to react on ur video about "chaos runes" vs "Puri"... maybe its late.. but as know u cant purify "chaos" as u said ... its just last for 1 turn... on ur video u do 2 turns... lol
                      You can Puritfy Chaos. If you rewatch the video you will see that i bleed my opponent first then he Chaos' me. Chaos has 2 charges when i cast Purification and it removes the bleed from my opponent BUT If Chaos Does not proc it will remove the Chaos debuff.
                      IGN: Jacko
                      Server: Kabam S24
                      Guild: Genesis
                      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

I overheard somewhere that your total BR affects your crit too. Also level difference is taken into account

Thats pure observation, as much as i do not care:

At least for me, everytime i upgrade some MDEF i instantly get ~20% reduction in crit. Funny but when i re-add same crit gem, it fixes it up.
                        Same as using Crit scroll - it seems that i crit less with it, after relog seems to be "normal"

Using balen boost at wb is even worse, normally i get 80-90% crits of all attacks (1-2 non crits), with balens i get ~70% (4-6 non crits)

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                          Because hes using a linear model when its not built around a linear model.
                          Here is a test you should try, after using lunitic fire and getting the + critical buff can you not score a critical with arrow strike?
                          Only way to have 100% critical rate is with the buff from AP.
                          I highly doubt that's how crit % is added. Most likely it'll be 20% of whatever ur current crit rate is being added to ur total crit rate.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                          X