Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Customizable AFK Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizable AFK Mode

Something similar to CS, dont tell me it cant be done. I want to be able to use 2 skills only is why I want to make this suggestion. I dont want to go afk and go using my useless skills.

Then go play CS
    R2 publishes this game, they can't go in and put new coding into this game (not dev). As evident with the VIP wheel thread

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
      Then go play CS
      R2 publishes this game, they can't go in and put new coding into this game (not dev). As evident with the VIP wheel thread
      I dont want to play CS, Im saying that CS' afk mode is a good example of the suggestion Im trying to make

Comment

You asking for a developer change to the code, and a fairly big change. I agree it did be nice if they at least let us set the CPU somewhat. But i rather have them focus on other developments than spend a lot of time reworking the afk system. It works so far, just remove skills from the skill bar you dont want the cpu to use when you afk.

I Rather have the devs working on better stuff than wasting time on a afk system.

Comment

Oh if I could just remove them, then alrighty! I didnt even know that! Then in that case, this afk suggestion is not needed

Comment

yeah this and also can u keep a afk mode for dungeon (solo only ofcourse) because its a pain doing them without it make it like crypt afk mode will kill all mobs do lairs search tombs pick loot also open boxs mystery box too if u have a skeleton key in ur inventory
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              yeah this and also can u keep a afk mode for dungeon (solo only ofcourse) because its a pain doing them without it make it like crypt afk mode will kill all mobs do lairs search tombs pick loot also open boxs mystery box too if u have a skeleton key in ur inventory
              Bot much. That's exactly what you are asking them to do is turn the entire game into a bot factory. while they are at it why not ask them to do afk mode in the wilds and have the toon search and attack all monsters and treasure caches so that when we wake up in the morning we have 2 trillion daru.
              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
              (How To Submit a Ticket)
              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                Bot much. That's exactly what you are asking them to do is turn the entire game into a bot factory. while they are at it why not ask them to do afk mode in the wilds and have the toon search and attack all monsters and treasure caches so that when we wake up in the morning we have 2 trillion daru.
                One reasons why i totally stopped after few hours in CS... Everyone is a bot, you are basically playing a 1 player game with tons of annoying bots.

Comment

errm i said only solo dungeons or campaign areas not wilds and other areas like multi player dungeons
                  also so what if everyone AFKs thats the main point longer the AFK the better u play
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

That would make life EASY and BORING, but hey thats the price of AFK! :P

Comment

I have an idea about AFK mode that should be really helpful for when we get dueled or attacked. Customizing if and when the AI has to use a skill. Let's say that i am an archer, i dont want that my AI spams "Arrow strike" in order to get rage and use my special skill? Give me te chance to "Disable" that skill without removing it. I want that my archer uses Deep Freeze (a single back row target skill) only on a hero? Give me the chance to customize if the AI has to use this ability when there are troops or when there arent any. I am a mage? Give me the chance to customize at what life % my AI has to use Heal or Sintoria and so on with all skills. Can it be done or it is impossible on a browser game?

Comment

Originally posted by N3f3rtiti View Post
                        I have an idea about AFK mode that should be really helpful for when we get dueled or attacked. Customizing if and when the AI has to use a skill. Let's say that i am an archer, i dont want that my AI spams "Arrow strike" in order to get rage and use my special skill? Give me te chance to "Disable" that skill without removing it. I want that my archer uses Deep Freeze (a single back row target skill) only on a hero? Give me the chance to customize if the AI has to use this ability when there are troops or when there arent any. I am a mage? Give me the chance to customize at what life % my AI has to use Heal or Sintoria and so on with all skills. Can it be done or it is impossible on a browser game?
                        This will not benefit knights infact it will be a disadvantage more like giving archers to kill everyone without getting killed
                        i say archers must kill 5 times and die 5 times equality
                        and that goes for all class including mages and knights so equality rules this idea will throw off the already imbalanced game into a 1 sided 1 class game
                        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-08-2012, 01:23 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Mage Cata AFK Mode Is Epic when all you got is the basic Bolt, the Fire AoE's The Main Heal, and the HP Regen...(HP Regen Soooo Good In Cata)
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

ProNab seriously cant get enough of his mage! ^_^ see, an afk system similar to Cata in solo dungeon with auto-path, or better yet auto-complete! C:

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
                              ProNab seriously cant get enough of his mage! ^_^ see, an afk system similar to Cata in solo dungeon with auto-path, or better yet auto-complete! C:
                              THERE..."MAY"....be some Truth to that....specially around the "ProNab seriously cant get enough of his mage! ^_^" Part...Yes I Loved that Emote Too...cuz that emote's a winner, and winners win...like me
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X