X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomslaya
    started a topic Fishing lvl 5: Bounty Scroll Fish

Fishing lvl 5: Bounty Scroll Fish

Here it is folks, finally a new fish when you reach lvl 5.
    After all the speculation about a deeper tank, fish getting replaced, ... here's what really happens:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fishing lvl 5.gif
Views:	1
Size:	327.6 KB
ID:	1743775

So looks like the fish tank doesn't get deeper and fish don't get completely replaced. Instead both the "old" type and the "new" type swim in the same stream now, and each time one enters the stream, it's randomly assigned as one of the 2 types. So at any given time you can have all Bounty fish or all Luck Stone fish in the 3rd stream or any mix of the 2.

Edit:
    What others have posted in this topic i have now confirmed for myself.

Bounty Scroll fish:
    1 Bounty Scroll
    3 xp
    10 points

The rewards for the other fish are doubled (ie 4 instead of 2 shadow crystals, …). Their xp and points remain the same.
    Last edited by Atomslaya; 01-13-2014, 11:41 PM. Reason: Additional info

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    but you should be able to hit the Insig fish instead if it's so fat... why would it go through Insig fish and to the smaller fish inside of Insig fish? LOL
    Because the fishing spear always hooks the fish in the back if there are two overlapping fish. Don't try and bring reality into this game (tanks?).

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    That actually happened to me just today. I don't blame lag or anything though, I blame the stupid insig fish being so damn fat that they block out the little tiny gold chest fish haha.
    but you should be able to hit the Insig fish instead if it's so fat... why would it go through Insig fish and to the smaller fish inside of Insig fish? LOL

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Better than my Insig Fish turning into Gold Fish... gone from 15 points to a 2 point... yea... it sucks.
    That actually happened to me just today. I don't blame lag or anything though, I blame the stupid insig fish being so damn fat that they block out the little tiny gold chest fish haha.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Better than my Insig Fish turning into Gold Fish... gone from 15 points to a 2 point... yea... it sucks.

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    No, it's quite common.
    Not on my server apparently. That could be due to less lag from a lower population here, dunno.

Leave a comment:

• R236310278
    replied
    ty all for answers if the issue is the lag I don't know how to fix it, yes, I have ninja fish all the time, I use waterfox (like firefox), tomorrow I wil try to reboot my computer and I wil open only wartune, if the problem remains... I will suicide

support don't answer me for now :-S

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    I have never ever gotten a luck stone from a red fish unless I was spam clicking the hook to try and get another fish real quick that was passing buy, and the thing glitched and hooked the same fish I just pulled up, which spawned as a luck stone fish. You say you alt f4 regularly, that may be part of your problem. Your cache is getting all messed up. For the record, I'm level 10 fish and have never, once, ever, gotten a luck stone fish unless I fished up a green fish. This is also the first time I've ever heard of it, no one has mentioned it on my server. Thus, I can only conclude the issue is on your end.

The vid you posted clearly shows ninja fish appearing and more than enough lag. However, it does show a red fish being caught. I'm inclined to attribute it to lag though, as you've got an extensive amount of that. I play on Chrome.
    No, it's quite common.

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    I have never ever gotten a luck stone from a red fish unless I was spam clicking the hook to try and get another fish real quick that was passing buy, and the thing glitched and hooked the same fish I just pulled up, which spawned as a luck stone fish. You say you alt f4 regularly, that may be part of your problem. Your cache is getting all messed up. For the record, I'm level 10 fish and have never, once, ever, gotten a luck stone fish unless I fished up a green fish. This is also the first time I've ever heard of it, no one has mentioned it on my server. Thus, I can only conclude the issue is on your end.

The vid you posted clearly shows ninja fish appearing and more than enough lag. However, it does show a red fish being caught. I'm inclined to attribute it to lag though, as you've got an extensive amount of that. I play on Chrome.
    Last edited by White.pt; 03-08-2014, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    yes, one part of the hidden mechanics of this fishing thing is that, red fish has a chance to drop luck stone

i do everyday since level 5 fish, now im level 8 fish.

everyday i catch 20x red fish, not a single miss, if i accident on wrong fish i do alt f4 fast to void that attempt, then i can continue. Some days i don't have to do alt f4 thing, i just wait patiently to get a good shot at red fish.

so of those days, weeks now probably, my average ratio is 17EBS:3LuckStone. No doubt about it. Description is bugged cuz it's definitely an intended feature to get Luckstone on red fish. I'm gonna expect the same stuff on the new fishes that come. Not a 100% chance to get the item on a fish you hooked, esp the new types.

Leave a comment:

• BaneLenta
    replied
    Originally posted by R236310278 View Post
    really? I can't believe it's by lag, I have open a ticket, I need a solution, my friend have the same problem only when he use Opera but when he use chrome the problem disappear and fishing work nice.

I don't know if we can put youtube videos here, I don't read forum rules xD but I put the video of my problem.

this is for lag? I can't believe it hehe hope it's something else xD
    lol hapens to me too .. somethimes only shadow cristal fishes come out .. crazy

Leave a comment:

• R236310278
    replied
    really? I can't believe it's by lag, I have open a ticket, I need a solution, my friend have the same problem only when he use Opera but when he use chrome the problem disappear and fishing work nice.

I don't know if we can put youtube videos here, I don't read forum rules xD but I put the video of my problem.

this is for lag? I can't believe it hehe hope it's something else xD

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R236310278 View Post
    my priblem is simple but my english is not very good, sorry xD I put images to explain nice and easy hehe.

i fish this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75586[/ATTACH]

and sometimes I receive this reward

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75587[/ATTACH]

is the same reward of the green fish but I'm fishing all the time the fish of the image and I don't understand why.

I'm not using latency to obtain any different, I just get a wrong award
    Happens because of lag as far as I and my friends can tell; every time fishing is laggy (either around major events like first WB or after maintenance) getting that ^ is very common. But if you give it some time/refresh/close and re-open fishing several times it kinda makes it work better.

Leave a comment:

• R236310278
    replied
    my priblem is simple but my english is not very good, sorry xD I put images to explain nice and easy hehe.

i fish this

Name:	pez.jpg
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	1683292

and sometimes I receive this reward

Name:	piedra.jpg
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	1683293

is the same reward of the green fish but I'm fishing all the time the fish of the image and I don't understand why.

I'm not using latency to obtain any different, I just get a wrong award
    Last edited by R236310278; 03-07-2014, 11:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    I'm assuming you're trying to double fish. You pull the fish up and then spam click to try and get it a second time without actually fishing it up from the pool. You get 5 fish on the 3rd down row, so when you catch the bounty scroll fish, it respawns as either a bounty scroll fish or a luck stone fish, and you're catching that respawn and getting unlucky that it's a luck stone fish. Solution of course, is to fish the game as intended and not try and take advantage of a coding latency or whatever it is that sometimes make the fish hang there for a half a second after it's been pulled up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X