Wb and amethyst mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wb and amethyst mine

I just remembered the excuse r2 gave us to take off one of the 3 daily wbs and they said(or ppl said) i cant remember clearly that they were getting one wb out because we were going to get the amethyst x2 cart time at the wb time so....why we still dont have that wb if amethyst cart time is at 21:00 st after gbs not at 16:00 st where it was supposed to be(Worm wb space) xDD
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Yeh, I agree, now there's absolutely nothing at 4 pm...
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

They just toy with us
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

It is quite something, they took out Bloodfang to have amethyst mines in that time slot, then they removed Ragnoch and instead of putting Bloodfang there they put it a half hour later than it was before, meaning they still could have added amethyst in the time they planned, but no instead they put it at 22:00 effectively rendering the first two changes useless...

Comment

not like amethyst could possibly cover the gold we get from a wb, they reduced the rewards by 80%, sigh

Comment

R2 logic!! We have no way of fighting their epic logical reasonings.

Comment

we have a way:stop cashing

Comment

We all know that's impossible, for a lot of cashers.... to stop cashing...... Also, if that ever happened, rather than lowering the prices, I believe they would say "Due to the lack monthly $$ quota, we did not expect to acquire such small amount of $$, therefore we will be closing down wartune, thank you for a wonderful journey and have a nice life."

Comment

Good and I hope they dont implement anything at 16:00 .

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                    I just remembered the excuse r2 gave us to take off one of the 3 daily wbs and they said(or ppl said) i cant remember clearly that they were getting one wb out because we were going to get the amethyst x2 cart time at the wb time so....why we still dont have that wb if amethyst cart time is at 21:00 st after gbs not at 16:00 st where it was supposed to be(Worm wb space) xDD
                    The first WB of the day was removed because we were supposed to get Gold Rush in it's place. Not Amethyst mine. No idea what ever happened to the whole gold rush thing though. Probably has something to do with them insisting on only patching in pieces over 2-3 months.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                      The first WB of the day was removed because we were supposed to get Gold Rush in it's place. Not Amethyst mine. No idea what ever happened to the whole gold rush thing though. Probably has something to do with them insisting on only patching in pieces over 2-3 months.
                      Hmm. Gold rush is the double amethyst reward event, the advanced cart. We should be happy we still have 2 world boss, Chinese servers only have 1 world boss for a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        Hmm. Gold rush is the double amethyst reward event, the advanced cart. We should be happy we still have 2 world boss, Chinese servers only have 1 world boss for a long time now.
                        I was under the impression Amethyst and Gold Rush were two different events, even though they were both supposedly a PvP environment. I must have been confused but it really doesn't make sense to call something Gold Rush that really has nothing to do with Gold.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
                        X