Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A story about a little Rat in Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A story about a little Rat in Wartune

This rat is legendary. Let's call him the legendary rat.

Once upon a time this rat played wartune and was inside the top guild. The rat knows alot about what is going on in wartune, and one day because of some problems with the cheese not being shared evenly, the rat went to the 2nd best guild.

Now it so happens that the rat knows about some other rats that has the ability to drive aeroplanes, and not only do they know how to drive aeroplanes, they also know how to pilot other mechs.

So during guild battle, when the two guilds met, mechas steamrolled over the 2nd guild.

The rat in agony, anguish and outrage, decided to rat out those pilots, conveniently forgetting to rat those other pilots in its own guild. Believing that rats are good for ratting from the shadow, the rat decide to rat on those rats hoping that the authorities will initiate a Culture Revolution and purge those mechas from the party.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Rewards should be shared evenly(guild chest).I and some heavy cashers don't take guild chest since we are top players(and wont be damaged if we don't get guild chest) so we help those who need.I know some G M that take 2 guild chest for themselves that is just greedy...

Comment

Wow deep story xDDDD

I'm g m and i have been 3 months without getting chest and i wont get any more chests in a looooooong loooooong time beccause im the last one who needs chests in guild

Anyways i agree with your point tons of people just get mad because they dont get a weekly gchest not thinking in the fact that there are more than 100 guildies that neither got it in one week... only having 10 gchests a week is a drama maker
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Solution:

Click image for larger version

Name:	eradirat-500g-tub-front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	1679604
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Solution:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]67529[/ATTACH]
          HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Sooo main idea is that everyone cheats in Wartune?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I am the g m of the top guild of my server and the best strategy i have used so far is:
              - save all guild chests you earn over the course of the month till a whip( for us is around 50 or so)
              - send them all out at once

ive noticed this generally keeps most people happy, who doesn't appreciate a few extra whips during an events

Comment

I don't know why people get so upset about these chests, it's not like a game breaking item that if you don't get one you're going to never be able to succeed in life, this is how some people act.

The same thing, every week.

And always someone kicking up a stink and leaving because they don't get enough help. I run at least 15 MPD's a day to help people, can't help ToK and Spire, too bad.

Sick of crybaby's who don't get their own way.

Comment

in my guild, we keep the chests over the month, and give em out by a list made by br. you need to be active or inactive for a max or 10 days i think, and those who got this month will not get one next one. after the list its finished, we start it again

Comment

When I first joined a guild, most received a guild chest before a whip event but officers+ received two for some reason while some members(old members) didn't get one at all. I thought that was stupid but I didn't make a big deal of it. I was new. Then the guildmaster changed and he started saving chests and giving one to everyone when there was an upcoming whip event and if someone didn't get one, they could just send a pm for one.

Comment

Yeah those cheese are a pain the ***.

The thing about that is when people leaves the guild and rat about those mechas, without first ratting out those mechas in their own guild, makes it pretty ugly.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Name:	animals_video_games.jpg
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1679610

Name:	150698_505344469507859_1403371120_n.jpg