Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Enjoy Funny post more than killing 14th Spire,TOKNM [2 geared] and ya the Necro too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Enjoy Funny post more than killing 14th Spire,TOKNM [2 geared] and ya the Necro too

yeah that is true i see some really noob funny forum posts , don't wana mention those ..
    i know this is point less thread, but again it says discuss what ever you think about the game ,lmao
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    yeah that is true i see some really noob funny forum posts , don't wana mention those ..
    i know this is point less thread, but again it says discuss what ever you think about the game ,lmao
    They should award you the dragonslayer medal for killing it daily.

We sometimes screw it up now and then, lately it has been every other day.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Can someone tell me for spire boss 14 when he does exactly aoe attack? I know is second attack when we mostly die hehe but IS on time should solve that issue and i need to know when is second third fourth AOE. Thx for helpful reply

And necro can i get any tip fro bosses 11 till 14 i know 15 i to much for me probably even 14!

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
        Can someone tell me for spire boss 14 when he does exactly aoe attack? I know is second attack when we mostly die hehe but IS on time should solve that issue and i need to know when is second third fourth AOE. Thx for helpful reply

And necro can i get any tip fro bosses 11 till 14 i know 15 i to much for me probably even 14!
        Just like taratons lair almost..... he does aoe 2nd turn then 4 - 5 turns later, i forget, I have it timed with my team so its hard to remember. Just watch a video and count.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

So link of video pls I check useful spire/necro threads and i find mostly garbage or low lvls.

Comment

Working...
          X