Fishy Wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I was just estimating those ppls that spend hours after hours of waiting and getting nothing but Shadow Crystal fishes to get max exp.
    It hardly requires hours and hours, once you get the hang of it, you can easily catch 6-8 shadow crystal fish in 10-15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
      uh..according to your post in that thread, it said 2 weeks for every lvl, so 5lvls*2weeks=10 weeks just to get to lvl 5. in your post in this thread you said 2-3 weeks to reach lvl 5.
      yes...
      and I also said (if you didn't catch nothing but shadow crystal fish)

what level is most people at right now? the ones that did not get 6+ shadow crystal fishes per day?
      yea, those people...

I said 2~3 weeks with a question mark, cause I did not count the days of when fish was released.
      And this only applies to those that get more than 10+ shadow crystal fish a day.

Looking at my fish ranking, only 1 person is at lv.5, everyone else is at lv.4, and I think there's still some lv.3 ppls around cause they went for "daru"...

It hardly requires hours and hours, once you get the hang of it, you can easily catch 6-8 shadow crystal fish in 10-15 minutes.
      Not unless those ninja-troll fishes appears out of no where... lol

BTW, anyone checked how much exp and points you get for the new fish? compared to Shadow Crystal, which one is better to try and catch?

Comment

3xp 10 points from bounty scroll fish

and it's easier to catch

Comment

At this rate, expect the level 10 fish to give 3 xp and 12 points (going by my predictions in the other thread that I linked to). However, since I hadn't anticipated a "doubling" of previous rewards, now I have to ask if it's additive or multiplicative. For example, at level 10, will a daru fish give 6 daru pearls (additive 2+2+2) or 8 daru pearls (multiplicative 2*2*2)?

Of course, the level 10 fish (insignia, btw...that should make some people happy) may very well give 4 xp and 12 points, in which case I'd have to radically adjust my original prediction of 352 days (of perfect fishing to reach level 30) downwards.

Comment

Working...
          X