Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Fishy Wartune!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189
    started a topic Fishy Wartune!

Fishy Wartune!

It started with those damn aquariums.

Well It came into my radar one day when a Level 5 Aquarium, now bear in mind, its not just a level 5 aquarium.

Yes, one that has level 5 fish in it. Guess what reward does it yield? OMG, its a bounty scroll.

Now let's extrapolate, imagine if u have a level 5,6,7,8 and 9 fishes swimming in your aquarium.

And what if level 9 fishes drop mahra, our beloved mahra, and if you somehow manage to catch 20 mahra a day.

What does it mean in the long run?

Do you see golden Iris with 5 star swaggering around in tok ? or white iris with 1 star crawling under the table?

Well, I didnt fish alot and I decided to start fishing today, to get my level 1 aquarium to lvl 9.

Seems like cod liver oil is indeed healthy afterall.
    Last edited by R21577189; 01-13-2014, 09:57 PM.

• bshallc2010
    replied
    At this rate, expect the level 10 fish to give 3 xp and 12 points (going by my predictions in the other thread that I linked to). However, since I hadn't anticipated a "doubling" of previous rewards, now I have to ask if it's additive or multiplicative. For example, at level 10, will a daru fish give 6 daru pearls (additive 2+2+2) or 8 daru pearls (multiplicative 2*2*2)?

Of course, the level 10 fish (insignia, btw...that should make some people happy) may very well give 4 xp and 12 points, in which case I'd have to radically adjust my original prediction of 352 days (of perfect fishing to reach level 30) downwards.

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    3xp 10 points from bounty scroll fish

and it's easier to catch

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    uh..according to your post in that thread, it said 2 weeks for every lvl, so 5lvls*2weeks=10 weeks just to get to lvl 5. in your post in this thread you said 2-3 weeks to reach lvl 5.
    yes...
    and I also said (if you didn't catch nothing but shadow crystal fish)

what level is most people at right now? the ones that did not get 6+ shadow crystal fishes per day?
    yea, those people...

I said 2~3 weeks with a question mark, cause I did not count the days of when fish was released.
    And this only applies to those that get more than 10+ shadow crystal fish a day.

Looking at my fish ranking, only 1 person is at lv.5, everyone else is at lv.4, and I think there's still some lv.3 ppls around cause they went for "daru"...

It hardly requires hours and hours, once you get the hang of it, you can easily catch 6-8 shadow crystal fish in 10-15 minutes.
    Not unless those ninja-troll fishes appears out of no where... lol

BTW, anyone checked how much exp and points you get for the new fish? compared to Shadow Crystal, which one is better to try and catch?

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I was just estimating those ppls that spend hours after hours of waiting and getting nothing but Shadow Crystal fishes to get max exp.
    It hardly requires hours and hours, once you get the hang of it, you can easily catch 6-8 shadow crystal fish in 10-15 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    I didn't actually count the days... which is why I had a question mark behind my days.
    If you want, go to the link bshallc2010 posted, where I did a calc sometime ago, and it seems to be holding true.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=Fishing
    uh..according to your post in that thread, it said 2 weeks for every lvl, so 5lvls*2weeks=10 weeks just to get to lvl 5. in your post in this thread you said 2-3 weeks to reach lvl 5.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    who said it tooked 2 weeks to get to lvl 5? as far as im aware, its been over a month since fishing came out, and only now has new fish at lvl 5 been confirmed.
    I didn't actually count the days... which is why I had a question mark behind my days.
    If you want, go to the link bshallc2010 posted, where I did a calc sometime ago, and it seems to be holding true.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=Fishing

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    who said it tooked 2 weeks to get to lvl 5? as far as im aware, its been over a month since fishing came out, and only now has new fish at lvl 5 been confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    anichaos, I'm linking back to our thread where the math is, since the predictions seem to be holding true thus far.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?95183-Fishing
    Last edited by bshallc2010; 01-15-2014, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    LOL...

also, no one know if it's a Trial Card or not, but I really doubt they'll let you fish up to 20 30day vip cards... would that even work?

and I was just estimating the rate.

in fact, myself haven't even reach lv.5 yet, it'll probably take me 3~4 more days to get there.

I was just estimating those ppls that spend hours after hours of waiting and getting nothing but Shadow Crystal fishes to get max exp.

For regular people, probably add 1~2 more weeks to each level count. (that's 3+ more month added to 8+ month)

so yea, it's around 1 year gor regular people to get to vip stage.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    yup...

As I speculated before

lv.5 - bounty scroll
    lv.10 - Insignia
    lv.15 - Crypt Token
    lv.20 - Refine Lock
    lv.25 - Fashion Shard
    lv.99 - VIP (Trial) Card

so, how long did it take us to get to lv.5? 2~3 weeks?

And you needs more fish exp per level up.

So going by that rate,
    lv.10 should take 3~4 weeks
    lv.15 should take 4~5 weeks
    lv.20 should take 5~6 weeks
    lv.25 should take 6~7 weeks
    lv.30 should take 7~8 years

Combined that together, it's around 25~30 weeks (or 6~8 month)
    fixed......

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    yup...

As I speculated before

lv.5 - bounty scroll
    lv.10 - Insignia
    lv.15 - Crypt Token
    lv.20 - Refine Lock
    lv.25 - Fashion Shard
    lv.30 - VIP (Trial) Card

so, how long did it take us to get to lv.5? 2~3 weeks?

And you needs more fish exp per level up.

So going by that rate,
    lv.10 should take 3~4 weeks
    lv.15 should take 4~5 weeks
    lv.20 should take 5~6 weeks
    lv.25 should take 6~7 weeks
    lv.30 should take 7~8 weeks

Combined that together, it's around 25~30 weeks (or 6~8 month)
    are you sure its a trial vip card?and it will take more to lvl up to 30

Leave a comment:

• Ffive
    replied
    10 days skiped this stupid mini game, ** it.

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    3xp fish at lvl 5, needing 2500 xp to get to lvl 10 => about 42 days

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    All I will ever be eating is crypt tokens thanks! The rest can GTFO!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X