Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Im not happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not happy

Hello Wartune, i wanna recharge my account for vip and balens offers but i dont have a card or a paypal only paypoint i would be happy if you will add also paypoint as a payment option... It”s not nice to wanna recharge if you dont have a credit card or a paypal account . ! And i also tried to make a paypal account BUT I DONT HAVE A F---ING CARD !

You can make a paypal account with a bank account You don't need a card.
    It takes a few days, but you will eventually get a paypal account.

Comment

im sure u know someone with a cc. give them the cash and have them pay for u, that is what Ive done in the past.

Comment

they also have playspan, mol, and western union for the VIP.

Comment

Go to http://store.r2games.com/ , click on vip, click on "No Credit Card? Click here for alternative payment options." , select playspan, click on more choices, select ukash. At paypoint you can purchase ukash balance.

Comment

i suggest you just forget about recharging

Comment

Im from Romania i dont have payspan mol or others.. only paypoint western union and also a bank account ! But with paypoint its more easy i gust go to market and buy a paper with a 16 digits code ! More easy, more fun !

Comment

buy ultimate game card.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                X