Help me with this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with this!

Hey guys,i need help with something,and if u have any opinioins or news,please share with me. Ok,so,im almost non-casher (vip,and some UGC) and now this event comes with soul crystals which i have been saving for some time (7k for now).. I saved them to be honest for upcoming sylphs,cuz i rly wanna get cashier sylph when it comes out.. So,in your opinion should i spend them for this mount or should i keep saving them for some better event?
    P.S. If u have any news about when will new sylphs come to our servers would be nice. Ofc,there is not date,but something near reliease date...

Thanks and cheers!

theres a rumor that new patch will come the 15th, not sure u can trust it though.

Comment

well... i think whether to even get mount is dependent on your br and stats. for example, if you are 30k br, a 30 stats mount will significantly improve your strength.

BUT if you are 100k br, the increase in strength is almost unnoticeable.

based on past record, upgrade items will be much cheaper or even free after new patch . for example fate stone. people use to pay a bomb for it. then now we have jewel, it is practically free. everyone will get lvl 20 fate just it will take alot longer for non cashier.

however for mounts, if you dun get it via exchange, you will probably never get it.
      IGN: watty
      Server:s271
      Class: Knight
      BR: 120k + growing slowly
      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

and it is the mount not 20+

Comment

Always get the mount if you can. It is irreplaceable BR.

Comment

Well...im fresh in 60s level...got 52k br,cuz just working on 60 set and i wanna get any mount i can..but im just afraid of losing opportunity of getting cashier sylph... Cuz my current sylph sux,im saving all sylph items for next ones,and if i dont get it i just lost so many things which i could do if i put all items in my current sylph from beggining... I think ill just exchange enought to get mount,and save rest...hope that s gonna work.. Thanks!

Comment

Even if you dont get the mount, look at the other advantages of this soul cyrstal event. 1. Getting alot of mount whips 2. tons of kyanite to have in stock for acadamy skills 3. tons of gold to get guild skills maxed or even to get hurricane stead if you dont already have it.

Comment

electric and fire sylph shall be introduced to us next week. Both should be free and strong. Don't think that the cash sylphs are the best. I'll choose the electric one over the light one anytime

Comment

ups double post

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    electric and fire sylph shall be introduced to us next week. Both should be free and strong. Don't think that the cash sylphs are the best. I'll choose the electric one over the light one anytime
                    And I shall choose both, just because Apollo will be better in Group PvP and Electric is more a single target Sylph (absolutely no clue about the fire sylph tho).
                    You have 6 sylph slots, you don't need to choose .
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                    X