This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone notice in AFK mode

anybody notice that in AFK we can attack much faster, it seems that in afk you can charge your attacks, during the animation of your previous attack, i mean i was able to attack 3 time in a row, going flame thrower, rain of fire, and meteoric destroyer without charging, maybe this is why in pvp the enemy can attack 2 times in one turn, no because of attack speed, simply because the computer can charge earlier

Originally posted by R22981522 View Post
    anybody notice that in AFK we can attack much faster, it seems that in afk you can charge your attacks, during the animation of your previous attack, i mean i was able to attack 3 time in a row, going flame thrower, rain of fire, and meteoric destroyer without charging, maybe this is why in pvp the enemy can attack 2 times in one turn, no because of attack speed, simply because the computer can charge earlier
    There is some truth to that, but depends who queued the attack first, many people do it in world boss i'm sure of it, the whole double atk per turn trick, anyway in PvP they always tend to re-use a skill (even if it's the same) much faster, in order to not let them get that 1st second hit in, it is best to always keep an eye in who used a skill 1st or is going to for that matter, will you be able to cleanly hit your hotkey before they register theirs? if not then let it be and carry on with a normal attack since normal attacks always have the fastest reaction time and require you to do nothing, soon as you normal atk hit the skill ya want asap to slightly return to the "once per turn atk" scenario (though they have multiple chances to get double hits in, it is always best to just keep an eye on your enemy and on your hotkeys)
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

i survive longer in world boss in afk mode

Comment

What? Could you even activate AFK mode in WB? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
          What? Could you even activate AFK mode in WB? Lol
          ^ What he said
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

have to try this on..activate afk in WB, seems legit
            Last edited by sniperrank; 09-09-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I suppose you can AFK during World bosses. The AFK button is lit up. I never actually tried it though.
              [S7] Serpent's Den
              IGN: Million
              Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by sniperrank View Post
                have to try this on..activate afk in WB, seems legit
                Rather do it Manually ._.
                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                X