Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guild Gemcrafter]

Suggestion: Guild Gem Crafter Shop
    Purpose: Two purposes, another way to obtain or alter one's gems. Obtaining gems but this methods would still make gems rare.

The Guild Gemcrafter will be leveled up like any other shops with certain benefits it can provide to members

Guild Gem Crafter Shop Abilities
    Gem Recycling: Allows player to pick 2 same gemstones and then attempt a transmutation spell and alter it into another random gem. The chance for the gem to alter to any gem, including itself, is all equal. Consumes 2 same gemstones and provides 1 back. The gem quality is equal to the mean value of the two gems used rounded up.

Example: Lv 6 Gem + lv 1 Gem = lv 4 gem

This is to allow players who have no use for certain bounded gems to recycle them into more useful gems for themselves.

Cost to use this is 20 Points

Gem Mining: Player enter the harvest channel and then starts harvesting at the crystal point. Players harvest a new type of item called Raw Gemstones. Raw Gemstones can be used to synthesis Lvl 1 Stones. The amount of raw gemstones required to craft one stone will be determined, and the cost will be determined.

Lvl 1 Guild Gem Crafter Shop: 1/1 Gem Recycling, Gem mining 10 raw stones
    Lvl 2: 2/2 gem Recycling, 20 raw stones
    lvl 3: 3/3 gem recycling, 30 raw stones
    etc

Or u can just wait for a trade function and trade with anyone to whatever gem u want to whatever gem u get
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Auction House is not trading... it is selling... its not I open trade window, give you item, and you give me item.

And last time i checked, bounded items means you can't trade or sell it to players. Period.

Comment

i didn't say auction house i said trade function
        also u can get unbound gems
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X