Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIce

Comment

• I think if patch 1.6 is divided on 3 parts like 1.5 if not in the frist one but latter on they may release it or atleast last 3 spots in farm

Comment

• Here's a little update from Wartunes Chinese server which is currently on 2.0. This version will likely be SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT when we actually get it (when they finish translating and deciding which content to change (ie, markup prices 2000%)

Chances are very high that we will never get some of these features. The Chinese server features, were they to be implemented here would substantially alter the company's bottom line. There's ways to avoid this by overtly lying to and / or misleading customers (this seems to be normal practice for R2 so we can expect it(USD 3000 for Evil Alpaca anyone?))

Chinese server 2.0 still has 9 slots for farm, 2 additional "Pedestals" for some unknown effect. (Cuz i'm not Chinese yo)

Auction house is in Sky city and Homestead is no longer in your city.

There is no plundering or gold mines in 2.0

There are fairies (Not Californians) that follow you around and buff you in various manners and also attack enemies.

TONS of new clothes (aesthetic value only. No enhanced playability)
        TONS of new mounts (Flying Electric Eel, 3-Tail Fox, Bear, Panda, Chinese Dragon, Brown Alpaca (*** no originality guys), White Wolf, Bunny Rabbit, Electric Komodo, and more. Variable stats on each. (ie a point for existence)

There is no more vouchers in Chinese server. They have Balens (you clowns buy these instead of investing in meaningful things like relationships or houses or kids) which you all are quite familiar. However, in place of vouchers, they have "Locked Balens", which can be obtained in normal game play. Guild alter spin for example drops "Locked Balens" which can be used to buy the same stuff we can buy with regular Balens. I suspect this will never make it to the US servers as it would directly affect bottom line. I'm still leveling there. Lv2 gems are 20 balens only and Crypt tokens only 16 i think if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps it was 12. Everyone has level 80 soul engraving due to the low cost of stones.

Wings and clothes are much cheaper.

This post prolly gonna get deleted but hopefully it will help someone.

Tanks are kinda quasi worthless. Very uninteresting update on its way here. Oh but you can get level 9 clothes with a cool shiny. With a 1280$ price tag WITHOUT luck stones, they better give me some "extra benefits" like a massage daily... or something along those lines. Pathetic R2.

Comment

• yea if R2 doesn't release the auction house. Than I doubt they will release these "lock balens" as well. They will probably say something along the lines "It has abug and been removed for further development." just like how they said to the auction house. We all know that is a big lie though. They just don't want anything to hit there profits.

Comment

• Why everyone thinks they`ll loose when they release ah if that happens.Blizzard put ah in diablo 3 and bam there it goes the money making machine just puting a fee on every action and everyone is happy simple as that.

Comment

• I have a level 50 archer on a chinese server. The lock balens you can get from guild blessing and card draw is not such a big deal. You get like 2 or 4 balens most of time. The thing is, everything need balens now. You want to upgrade your farm? Pay balens. It's 5 minutes before solo arena reward and you lost to someone. You need to end cooldown because you're not VIP. Pay like 20 balens to end cooldown, same thing to end building cooldown. If you want my opinion, I still think being able to buy more stuff with vouchers should be the way to go. Yes J.Douglas, all the things you're saying are true. But, I really don't know why R2 would stop giving us new patches because of lock balens... Maybe they would need to adjust the prices, but it's not game breaking if you want my opinion. When I play there, I'm kind of missing my vouchers...

Comment

• Trading place i guess

Comment

• It's not trading place, do you know how to read or did you ever read the forum?

Comment

• i want it to be where players can trade stuff.. like how a knight has a matk astral that we can trade with a mage etc

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Douglas View Post
                      Here's a little update from Wartunes Chinese server which is currently on 2.0. This version will likely be SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT when we actually get it (when they finish translating and deciding which content to change (ie, markup prices 2000%)

Chances are very high that we will never get some of these features. The Chinese server features, were they to be implemented here would substantially alter the company's bottom line. There's ways to avoid this by overtly lying to and / or misleading customers (this seems to be normal practice for R2 so we can expect it(USD 3000 for Evil Alpaca anyone?))

Chinese server 2.0 still has 9 slots for farm, 2 additional "Pedestals" for some unknown effect. (Cuz i'm not Chinese yo)

Auction house is in Sky city and Homestead is no longer in your city.

There is no plundering or gold mines in 2.0

There are fairies (Not Californians) that follow you around and buff you in various manners and also attack enemies.

TONS of new clothes (aesthetic value only. No enhanced playability)
                      TONS of new mounts (Flying Electric Eel, 3-Tail Fox, Bear, Panda, Chinese Dragon, Brown Alpaca (*** no originality guys), White Wolf, Bunny Rabbit, Electric Komodo, and more. Variable stats on each. (ie a point for existence)

There is no more vouchers in Chinese server. They have Balens (you clowns buy these instead of investing in meaningful things like relationships or houses or kids) which you all are quite familiar. However, in place of vouchers, they have "Locked Balens", which can be obtained in normal game play. Guild alter spin for example drops "Locked Balens" which can be used to buy the same stuff we can buy with regular Balens. I suspect this will never make it to the US servers as it would directly affect bottom line. I'm still leveling there. Lv2 gems are 20 balens only and Crypt tokens only 16 i think if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps it was 12. Everyone has level 80 soul engraving due to the low cost of stones.

Wings and clothes are much cheaper.

This post prolly gonna get deleted but hopefully it will help someone.

Tanks are kinda quasi worthless. Very uninteresting update on its way here. Oh but you can get level 9 clothes with a cool shiny. With a 1280$ price tag WITHOUT luck stones, they better give me some "extra benefits" like a massage daily... or something along those lines. Pathetic R2.
                      That's quite interesting.

Some of them was actually what I tried suggesting, LOL

Like Voucher used as same value as Balens, but Chinese got Locked Balens instead.
                      But... does the current voucher get transferred into Locked Balen or do you start over from 0? (and I hope it's not 1 Locked Balen gathered at a time... that'll take forever to buy any Cash item)

A Sky city eh.... so Homestead is gone?

Yay for no Plundering or Gold Mines (does this mean Gold Generation from City Mine is increased?)

Fairies... hope that's not Cash only.

But yea... knowing R2game is pro P2W... these things will most likely not make it to NA.

Comment

• I don't understand why they would just stop giving us updates, that make no sense. Because there is almost nothing between 1.6 and 2.0. Sorry to say that, but, there is no 1.7, 1.8, etc. So, we'll just play with 1.6 forever? Whatever. By the way, pets are free.
                        Last edited by Eskendal; 06-02-2013, 04:23 PM. Reason: 2 times same sentence

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          I don't understand why they would just stop giving us updates, that make no sense. Because there is almost nothing between 1.6 and 2.0. Sorry to say that, but, there is no 1.7, 1.8, etc. So, we'll just play with 1.6 forever? Whatever. By the way, pets are free.
                          ??? I'm not sure if you're trolling or extremely dumb, but you said for yourself 2.0 is available so why would be staying on 1.6 forever?

Comment

• But yea... knowing R2game is pro P2W... these things will most likely not make it to NA.
                            Chances are very high that we will never get some of these features.
                            Read before insulting me.

Comment

• i think it will like a home for the heroes, where the hero will rest to gain some benefits or some items.. something like that..

Comment

• i think it will be, where you can sell items you have. like you can make you items an auction

Comment

Working...
                                X