No announcement yet.

Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has been 1 month and mmm half lets say from last patch so at least they can put some info of what will be coming officially even without a release date to satisfy our thirst for knowledge.

Comment

• The info posted on ****** blog from the turkish version seems very spot-on IMO.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

• ^Yeah i saw it when he posted on the same day Telstar but wanna see it officially posted here from mod :P.

Comment

• Originally posted by Telstar View Post
          Well I dont think so. We are getting 1.66 (reliable source), and I believe there is some 1.8-1.9 too.
          There is 1.61 with the fate system and then 2.0 str8 away.... and i got the info from chinese server itself

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            ^Yeah i saw it when he posted on the same day Telstar but wanna see it officially posted here from mod :P.
            Than you have to wait like 1~3 days before 2.0 arrives and placed into the game...

As stated by R2 Admin, they don't like to give out future content unless it's at the last minute to avoid any confusion when they do a last minute change.

However... there ARE other hosts that place out content information way before it'll be released. (some hosts also allow their players to discuss future content without restrictions on their forums) (where as R2 will delete any info about future content on forum)

Comment

• ^Witch they shouldnt do if there are no pictures inside.

Comment

• i think its for sell or buy unbound item from other player

Comment

• May be this building will produce or upgrade something.

Comment

• Originally posted by XxHealerxX12 View Post
                    i think its for sell or buy unbound item from other player
                    yea,true it might have something to do with bound and unbound

Comment

• Originally posted by Khuptong_crusade View Post
                      yea,true it might have something to do with bound and unbound
                      again repeating this falsehood ad nauseum. the auction house in china is in the market.

Comment

• but we dont know when will be releaced....maybe R2Games forgot it.....

Comment

• I think Homestead will be an Auction House

Different Categories and a simple "Search" Field will allow us to search for Specific Items, or specific Item Types like Gems, Equipments, Crystaloids, Shards, etc etc etc..

We will be able to sort our Results by Name, Prize, Amount and Date. Each Item can be put in as Auction with or without Quickbuy Option.

Or we can just leave the "Search" Field empty to browse thru the entire Auction House, automatically putting the newest to the Top.

Payment Options will be:
                          - Balens
                          - Vouchers
                          - Gold

Each Auction will have a fee , e.g. 5% of the Selling Price.
                          So, selling a lv5 Gem for 2,000 Balens will get the Seller 1900 Balens, 100 go to System as Fee.

This is what i imagine as Homestead ^-^

Comment

• Originally posted by lolyman View Post
                            I think Homestead will be an Auction House
                            False. Auction house in china is in the market. Stop spreading this untruth.

Comment

• i just wanna know when the release date is...

Comment

• When

i just wanna know when the release date is...

Comment

Working...
                                X