Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Homestead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it can be like a little town inside homestead to build some buldings wich give u buffs or stats ... or maybe can merge with cottage bulding or something to do a lot quest and for example u need population to build buldings or take quests etc ... just have some troops is very sad - almost useless bulding ... ( cottage ) ...

Comment

maybe it cud be a gate to the dungeon where cud go only guild members erning contribution exp and gold or something like what

Comment

yeah its animal crossing's latest adventure the chicken at route 66.... lets find out if it will cross =) i had heard actually the homestead was an auction house i hope to god tho its ** because the lack of trade systems in this game keeps alot of bull away like botters farming for equips 24/7 to sell for money on multiple accounts. hacking accounts for other peoples items to trade to yourself or again to sell for real life money and so on and so forth so i am really looking to see what the homestead is, i was kinda hoping there was an answer here =(

Comment

My imagination is just remove that building in our cities its annoying.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

I think it will serve as the Auction House?

Comment

yeah that was my understanding / fear i hope it doesn't ruin the game by forcing an economy among the players

Comment

Originally posted by Eladamri View Post
                I think it will serve as the Auction House?
                The Auction House is the Market later.

Chinese servers homestead still doesn't do anything.

Comment

i think that just for property in our city xD
                  IGN : Hellacious / Hellacious / Hellacious
                  Job : Knight / Archer / Mage
                  Guild : Indo_Army / BATIK / One♥Piece
                  Server : Temple of Ibalize / Selsmire Stronghold / Alterwood Swamp

Comment

maybe its a brothel wink..... eh?.... eh? ....ah forget about it

Comment

More than likely it will be a place for city customization as well as working with your mount which from the sounds you can later equip and upgrade in various ways with new equipment and such.
                      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                        No It'll be your own place where you can walk around and host parties and tea parties and can invite friends and use 1 hr xp gain buffs where you afk and get free xp every 1 min for 1 hr. while you all chat, eat cookies and drink milk ._.
                        Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
                        Isn't Ragnarok? hehe. 'But I like this.
                        Atlantica Online, you can cook feast or make tea and invite other players to come and enjoy a tea party... if they stay in your house and finish the party; you get a very nice buff that lasts an hour. Can join multiple parties but each can only hold party once a day. Can decorate your own home, better decorations rating gives higher EXP when you sleep at your house... pretty much what I can remember.

As for homestead;
                        How about random spawning of mercenaries(troops) where you have a chance to get cool looking troops(hello flying red eyebats ^_^), level maxed at player's current level.
                        Purchasable by gold. ^_^

Or.. probably where we can mix potions so those low level pots can be transformed into higher level ones.

Or even inscribe scrolls.. but this is way off for a homestead :-)
                        Last edited by Zach619; 12-13-2012, 03:54 AM.
                        Ke3pEr
                        Mage
                        â€*Empireâ€* Guild
                        @ Forgotten Dune(S21)

Comment

I think that it would be a place for you to store all of your things including gold, and where you can see all of your stats along with your most damage caused. also it would be a place for you to get stamina back slowly for example every hour that you are in your homestead you get 10 stamina points so you would need two hours of staying thiere to be able to go thru a dungeon again. also you will be able to store as much of your stuff in thiere as you want to be able to do.

Comment

mayb its a place for auction and trading :3
                            My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              i think itll be used to store the items.....
                              I really hope so, that would be very useful!
                              Good news: there is a God.
                              Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

or maby a trade place some gear are unbound

Comment

Working...
                                X