Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How Cashers view their own spending habits in wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
    Some predominant attitudes encountered:

1. One group of cashers always like to downplay the amount they spent, claiming they "spent more intelligently" than those that spent more than them:

For example, those that spent 50 will say they spent "more intelligently" than those who spent 250.

Those that spent 500 will say they spent "more intelligently" than those who spent 2500.

Those that spent 5000 will say they spent "more intelligently" than those who spent 25000.

2. Second group of cashers will admit the "large amount" they spent was too much and lament/express some regret the fact they actually spent so much on an addiction.

3. Third group of cashers will claim "any amount" is well spent. Their attitude is "hey we live only once and we should do so (spend that amount) without any regrets".

4. Fourth group are those assert they have spent enough because of the excessive greed of R2. Most of this group will not spend anymore or at the margin.

5. Any other groups to add to the list which were left out? Which group(s) do you or do most cashers belong to?

lol im in the none group XD
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

nothing much , just that omg i am losing , ok np reach for the wallet ........lol

Comment

Yeah i also was tricked by R2's Greediness , and did cashed ton when i was 60's and after my 60 pve every thing stopped, i realize that this is a pit hole never ending money eater.should have save some for the sylph, hate with 2 star blue iris T_T. but again not going to help R2 to give the bonus to their employers .:P
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
        X