Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for Trading System. Please read & sign/comment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Trading System. Please read & sign/comment.

Hello Wartune community and forum staff.

We've been playing MMOs for a while now and have noticed that many others, downloadable or browser based (ie: Maplestory, Runescape, Tera... ect.), have something that yours does not.

A trading system.

A trading system, we and many other players feel, could make for a much better MMO experience, as well as improve gameplay in general. We have spoken to players who have been enjoying this game long before we found it, and have been told that you had something in the works but never released it. A player to player trading system or a Balen based market type situation have been most of what we heard, both of which other games usually have.

A Balen based market could be good for players who have higher level items and would only like to trade them for Balens.

However not all players have the ability to purchase Balens or VIP status, thus a regular player to player trading system would still be necessary.
    We have found countless weapons, armor, and items that are not for our class. These items could be useful to another player. You could just trade it for a different item or gold.

We feel this could be good for the community. Be you a new player or an old one, this could benefit everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts or IGN to show your support.

Sincerely,
    zRaiNz & ZShadoweater

Petition does not work.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

It's good to see people making an effort to try and change things, but unfortunately on this matter, any energy spent is energy wasted.

************ just doesn't want to implement the auction house the Chinese have or any other trading system. There's nothing R2 can do about it.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-14-2014, 12:35 AM. Reason: Please don't dodge the filter.

Comment

No to this. It is hard to control the people who will abuse these aka multiaccounts. Dealing with many reports about it is kinda hard. if cheating becomes an option, why need cashing? This is just a bad idea. Nice for cheaters, ok for noncasher, bad for casher, bad for R2

They could implement it in way that people cannot abuse. For example, you can only put unbound items in Auction. Other players can only buy it with Balens (not bound). The seller then gets bound balens. Yeah, you cannot use bound balens to buy unbound stuff but at least you can gain bound balens from the stuff you dont need. That is an ok for a noncash player. For casher, they now get an option to buy cheaper items with their recharged balens. It will be a win/win situation for everyone except the cheaters.

Comment

If they decided not to add it Im afraid even god wont help you change their mind xD.

Comment

*** is this, we aren't even allowed to mention the "distributor" of the english language version of wartune, on a wartune forum
            this is the absolute height of censorship

how else am i supposed to refer to them? they're only known by their URL name?
            go on, tell me that o great almighty mod

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
              *** is this, we aren't even allowed to mention the "distributor" of the english language version of wartune, on a wartune forum
              this is the absolute height of censorship

how else am i supposed to refer to them? they're only known by their URL name?
              go on, tell me that o great almighty mod
              Great? not really.
              almighty? again... I'm probably failing that one too...
              mod? Ah yes... I meet that one...

You're not allowed to refer them. This is not a general Wartune forum. It's a forum hosted by a specific host of Wartune. They don't want you to post about their competitors...
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

Yes, but 'The Company That Must Not Be Named' basically provides R2 with it's "version" of wartune, so what's up with censoring the mere mention of it?

Does R2 lack that much confidence in its own services that it's against the rules to even name one of their competitors, even the one providing them with the product they're offering? Guess I'll have to start believing all the "good" things i'm hearing about R2 on this forum and others.
                (although it was already starting to dawn on me by the way R2 support handles tickets)

If this is how R2 feels it must do business, then my first post in this topic will be the last time I've ever sided with them. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, but that's come and gone.

There's no real reason to keep this off topic chatter anymore, I've said what i had to say, so this will hereby be my last post in this topic.
                I have nothing further to contribute to the OP's suggestion, since what I did have to contribute "clearly" had to be censored. Let the discussion continue, but know that this topic cannot be discussed properly since one of the parties involved can't even be named.

Carry on ...
                Last edited by Atomslaya; 01-14-2014, 05:59 AM. Reason: extra substance

Comment

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
                  yeah, but your version basically comes from what they give you, so how lame is it that you're not even allowed to mention them
                  My moderator role here is simply to enforce the rules and to explain them if needs be. More than that I can't really comment.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                    No to this. It is hard to control the people who will abuse these aka multiaccounts. Dealing with many reports about it is kinda hard. if cheating becomes an option, why need cashing? This is just a bad idea. Nice for cheaters, ok for noncasher, bad for casher, bad for R2

They could implement it in way that people cannot abuse. For example, you can only put unbound items in Auction. Other players can only buy it with Balens (not bound). The seller then gets bound balens. Yeah, you cannot use bound balens to buy unbound stuff but at least you can gain bound balens from the stuff you dont need. That is an ok for a noncash player. For casher, they now get an option to buy cheaper items with their recharged balens. It will be a win/win situation for everyone except the cheaters.
                    I don't know how many times it has been explained, it is exactly like that there is no way to cheat it on every wartunes.
                    R2 is the only provider who doesn't have/translate the good documentation, that's entirely their slow process or simply
                    doesn't want to put efforts into making one.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

are you kidding?
                      Auction house will delete a big part of cashers, including me who will go underdog - selling all unbound items like 70Leg stones, Loids sylphs in order to buy a sale mount.
                      It will indeed make the game more intersting, but then again, way less money for R2

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                        are you kidding?
                        Auction house will delete a big part of cashers, including me who will go underdog - selling all unbound items like 70Leg stones, Loids sylphs in order to buy a sale mount.
                        It will indeed make the game more intersting, but then again, way less money for R2
                        This is the usual uneducated answer thanks to R2 without reading the manual.

Purpose for the auction house is so the provider (R2) doesnt have to recycle the same events over and over, leave that to auction mechanism.
                        People can trade in and use their stuff whenever instead of waiting for R2 to release events.
                        All purchases are with real balens not bound balens, same way R2 throw in hot section of shops.
                        Argument that R2 makes less money is farce since they get more real balens purchases in addition to events.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

the problem is the "alt power".
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                            This is the usual uneducated answer thanks to R2 without reading the manual.

Purpose for the auction house is so the provider (R2) doesnt have to recycle the same events over and over, leave that to auction mechanism.
                            People can trade in and use their stuff whenever instead of waiting for R2 to release events.
                            All purchases are with real balens not bound balens, same way R2 throw in hot section of shops.
                            Argument that R2 makes less money is farce since they get more real balens purchases in addition to events.
                            You didn't play wartune with auction house?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                              create an alt. farm something usefull. sell it to auction house at very low price, preferably 1 balen. at the same moment, prepare ur main to buy it.

am i missing something?
                              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                              X