Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for Trading System. Please read & sign/comment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction house, or any trade system will invite the usual bots to farm. In this game, there are plenty of unbound things to trade.

Then the whole game experience will go down the drain.

Comment

I never understood the point of having unbound items when you can't do anything with them.....

I would love to see an auction house,even only BB in it,and I'm sure that there is a solution to stop the bots/alt etc.,but yet again we are talking about R2 so most likely the decision will stay final about us not getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        You're not allowed to refer them. This is not a general Wartune forum. It's a forum hosted by a specific host of Wartune. They don't want you to post about their competitors...
        What I don't understand is that the .com wartune version is making the rules for us, how are they our competitor?
        I have no idea how this game is run anymore, who decides what, who are our 'competitors' etc etc.

Same with the suggestion forum, what's the use of it, if r2 has absolutely no say in anything?
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          What I don't understand is that the .com wartune version is making the rules for us, how are they our competitor?
          I have no idea how this game is run anymore, who decides what, who are our 'competitors' etc etc.

Same with the suggestion forum, what's the use of it, if r2 has absolutely no say in anything?
          Its funny how even R2's wartune loading screen says PROFICIENT CITY on it.

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
            create an alt. farm something usefull. sell it to auction house at very low price, preferably 1 balen. at the same moment, prepare ur main to buy it.

am i missing something?
            Again, if you don't know how Wartune auction house work, please stop posting non senses. They have minimum price for everything. Everyone sell their stuff at minimum price anyway because the demand is not high. Also, R2 would take 20% of the final selling price in balens, that's how it work on Chinese servers. You can't use bound balens in auction too. If people don't want auction house, I can respect that, but at least stop spreading lies and non sense when you don't even know how it work.
            Last edited by Eskendal; 01-14-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Its funny how even R2's wartune loading screen says PROFICIENT CITY on it.
              7road put profcity's loading screen its not R2's doing I believe
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

See, nobody knows who, or what does anything here anymore...
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i say no trading system. its fine the way it is now.

Comment

Since a lot of other people have gone off topic as well, i'll respond one last time.

Proficient City (fingers crossed mentioning them isn't prone to censorship too) owns the sole rights to distribute the English version of Wartune. They bought that license directly from 7road (are we allowed to mention them? they're technically competitors too). Part of that license is the fact they can sublicense the English version to anyone they want to, among which we find R2.
                    So R2 has no say in the fact that the Proficient City logo is on the login screen, as they get what they get at the discretion of Proficient City. R2 is basically reselling a product/service someone else is providing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                      My moderator role here is simply to enforce the rules and to explain them if needs be. More than that I can't really comment.
                      It would be nice though if they acted more, how do I say so this doesn't get edited cause you find it something against r2, let's see the word is 'mature'
                      It is immature of a company to hide names of their competitor(s). R2 is contradicting themselves by censoring the Main Wartune site on the forums but in-game the loading screen gives away Proficient City which is clearly .com wartune. So I ask you. Like many soda companies for example, create new type of soda brands. Like Sierra Mist, is controlled by Coke company.
                      So is this site all together controlled by .com wartune? But just another thing to make people believe there is another company who took in the game?
                      I am suspicious of you "Moderators". As I, and many others, don't beleive you are telling the whole picture.
                      The "personaly perks* you get as a mod, I bet if we asked you, you would either,
                      1. Not respond
                      2. Delete it
                      3. Just list few of perks
                      4. Chang the wording of it.
                      I just wish this company would stop the lacking in all the things they are doing.

*Please don't edit or delete this* Just like the many others you have done...

Comment

Working...
                      X