Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This month CW? 16th or 23th? Anyone knows for sure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month CW? 16th or 23th? Anyone knows for sure?

Wanna see what general opinion is.
    16th
    25.00%
    23th
    75.00%

The poll is expired.

I *think* (let me stress that think part) that since there are 5 thursdays this month it will be on the 23rd. But I'm not 100 percent certain of that. I'm like, 50.1% certain.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Even admins still dont know ♥♥♥♥? Jao jao even when CW starts is top secret till last day again or what :/
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-14-2014, 06:09 AM. Reason: Watch your language

Comment

if the admin said 23 then its 23 lol
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

every 3rd thursday of the month, so 16th... no?
          IGN: watty
          Server:s271
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120k + growing slowly
          Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
            every 3rd thursday of the month, so 16th... no?
            Its every second last thursday, not every 3rd thursday

Comment

I will go with 16th from past class wars schedules, i may be wrong but am better prepared that way
              IGN: Tiwaistyles
              Class: Archer
              Level: 70
              Honor Title: Imperial Commander
              Battle Rating: 100k
              Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Its on the 23rd. Especially looking at "past CW schedules" last 5 Thursday week CW was on the 4th week, which made plenty of people cry thinking its the 3rd. Its not hard to figure out, just count it as week before last, not third week.

Comment

They won't have CW this week UNLESS they plan to roll out the Part III Patch Wednesday night. The mixing of clients on different patches really screws the system. I'd wager it's next week on the 23rd.

Comment

It will be on 23rd and new patch will be released on 22nd and screwing up CW with lag and servers shutdown problem.

Comment

pay 100k balens not to have problems!

Comment

How about you prepare early and so you don't get angry when they post it a day before it starts.
                        I always see people rage at that time, don't understand why.
                        Same with SC and whip events, always people moaning, but they never prepared for it in the first place.

You have 2 dates now, so what will you do, wait till the 15th or wait till the 22th to actually prepare your toon for CW?
                        The answer should be you are already preparing, not hard is it?
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

CW on 23th. and patch on 23th in morning(in mine time zone) Some people will need to cash a lot if they want new stronger sylphs for CW.

Comment

I don't see how it can be the 16th if server 1 is getting a patch that day. And of course if its next Thursday and the rest of the servers don't have the new patch then server 1 has an unfair advantage of having the new sylphs.

Comment

this will happen on the 23rd . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X