Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK NM Sacrifice

I just checked out the soul crytal event and i almost forgot:

Thank you Onimad and Linketong for undressing and giving us free 30k soul crytals for this event, from which you, yourselves,
    will gain absolutely nothing and you'll most likely regret giving everyone +10 levels of soul engraving FREE which costed you a ***in fortune

Please make TOK NM hard for the future, we've always enjoyed passing 2 levels with luck of random skills

HA

how do they get nothing out off it no 1 off them can get past the last stage if the got full armour on for top4 are not in the same server and top of that they get easy tok nm kills then they undress

Comment

They also benefit loads from stripping my friend, if none of the players strip then NO ONE will be able to pass even the first round, no matter who it is, everyone benefits from tok stripping

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
        I just checked out the soul crytal event and i almost forgot:

Thank you Onimad and Linketong for undressing and giving us free 30k soul crytals for this event, from which you, yourselves,
        will gain absolutely nothing and you'll most likely regret giving everyone +10 levels of soul engraving FREE which costed you a ***in fortune

Please make TOK NM hard for the future, we've always enjoyed passing 2 levels with luck of random skills

HA
        Oh man, it's people like you who gives others the wrong impression about game features.

Top 4 = Tok NM, but those 4 aren't on the same server. Ergo, if they don't strip themselves, they won't benefit either.
        And last of all, if they strip, they don't do it for us, but for themselves. It's a bonus for us.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Oh man, it's people like you who gives others the wrong impression about game features.

Top 4 = Tok NM, but those 4 aren't on the same server. Ergo, if they don't strip themselves, they won't benefit either.
          And last of all, if they strip, they don't do it for us, but for themselves. It's a bonus for us.
          They can pass 5 levels with 2 people undressed, people cant pass normal but pass NM mode is what they gave us.
          I always enjoy 30 minute level 3 TOK when there is at least 2 people dressed, but that's just my opinion.

"people like you"
          It was a thank you post

Comment

"people like you"
            It was a thank you post
            Then don't add **** like this, no need for it. And we are all thankfull, we just don't incite replies saying things like this after it.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
            X