Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Features i want to see: NOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features i want to see: NOW!

Battle grounds: Why? Should be here by now & more Multiplayer fun action, Lv30-39 & Lv41+

Talents/Dual Skill System: Why? Should be here by now, Lv38. omg i want new skills!

Mounts/Horses/Rides: Why? Walking is so Slow, yes really it is.

Blessing Wheel: Why? For those who reached level 41, Yay!

Market: Mystery Item Shop, yes i want to use some balens to buy stuff here; don't care so much about the auction feature

Guild war!: how soon?
    Last edited by R21114127; 09-08-2012, 12:42 PM. Reason: forgot guild warring!

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
    Battle grounds: Why? Should be here by now & more Multiplayer fun action, Lv30-39 & Lv41+

Talents/Dual Skill System: Why? Should be here by now, Lv38. omg i want new skills!

Mounts/Horses/Rides: Why? Walking is so Slow, yes really it is.

Blessing Wheel: Why? For those who reached level 41, Yay!

Market: Mystery Item Shop, yes i want to use some balens to buy stuff here; don't care so much about the auction feature
    Patience is virtue! You've gotta wait! You dont want to have these features now unpolished! You'd probably complain if they gave it to you now with a lot of imperfections

Comment

I don't mean now, now but as soon as possible..

so you know when their coming? within 1 months time?

Comment

Dont ask me sorry, I dont work for R2, but expect "Soon"!

Comment

The game has only been out for a couple of weeks.. dont expect them to add new things that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
            Patience is virtue! You've gotta wait! You dont want to have these features now unpolished! You'd probably complain if they gave it to you now with a lot of imperfections
            as he said patience is virtue so wait up
            try guessing
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X