Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Information about the stat and skill for fire sylph ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danotz
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    Who says I do?

Most of my searches are on google, and when you type Wartune Sylph Update, you'll see his blog first.
    And he has a good amount of useful posts, so I really don't see the harm in it.

My question is, why do you care?
    +1 Iggy
    ************** is a very good blog too and jacko has one too.If you read a blog doesnt mean you have to blind follow the tips,but they are helpful in majority of cases

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    It would be helpful if someone posted info here (on forum). It is tiresome to get to lvl 50 on s1 and farm fire sylph just to check stats

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied
    just w8 2 days and go in server 1 to check.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Why relay so much on him.All he do is copy paste from kabam .
    Who says I do?

Most of my searches are on google, and when you type Wartune Sylph Update, you'll see his blog first.
    And he has a good amount of useful posts, so I really don't see the harm in it.

My question is, why do you care?

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    ****** doesn't have any info on it either, I don't mind really, but seeing many people use it next to the electric sylph, I'm sure it's a good sylph to have.
    Why relay so much on him.All he do is copy paste from kabam .

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    There's a bit of info posted on Waffles blog link I'm sure he'll post more once he gets to translating it.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    ****** doesn't have any info on it either, I don't mind really, but seeing many people use it next to the electric sylph, I'm sure it's a good sylph to have.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X