Originally posted by vilioklis View Post
Hey guys,

I'm thinking to convert my knight to critical build, especially now when the new electric sylph is crit oriented. As I have read many posts about critical builds for mages, I cant seem to find any good one for knights.

Currently I'm lvl72, 111k br. When I will completely convert to crit build i should have around 5,5-5,7k crit. This is the first big question for me - is this rate enough to do crit to other players? This question is very important in fighting against other knights, especially at CW, who at lvl80 have their maxed passive skill - tenacity (7% damage reduction and 5% crit rate reduced).

Second question - which gems to sacrifice? Im thinking of sacrificing 4 pdef gems and 4 mdef gems, to convert them to crit gems. In this way before CW I will have to convert only 4 mdef gems to pdef. Any other thoughts?

Items refinement - I'm thinking of these 5 stats - ptack, strength, armor, endurance, crit on every item. Currently, as a WD knight, all my refinements are the same, except block stat instead of crit. Maybe i should keep block stat and sacrifice any other stat for crit?

Those are the 3 major questions for me, any advice, especially from crit knights out there, is very apreciated
Patk, armor, str, crit, block. These are the 5 i will go for as a knight.