Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical knight build

Hey guys,

I'm thinking to convert my knight to critical build, especially now when the new electric sylph is crit oriented. As I have read many posts about critical builds for mages, I cant seem to find any good one for knights.

Currently I'm lvl72, 111k br. When I will completely convert to crit build i should have around 5,5-5,7k crit. This is the first big question for me - is this rate enough to do crit to other players? This question is very important in fighting against other knights, especially at CW, who at lvl80 have their maxed passive skill - tenacity (7% damage reduction and 5% crit rate reduced).

Second question - which gems to sacrifice? Im thinking of sacrificing 4 pdef gems and 4 mdef gems, to convert them to crit gems. In this way before CW I will have to convert only 4 mdef gems to pdef. Any other thoughts?

Items refinement - I'm thinking of these 5 stats - ptack, strength, armor, endurance, crit on every item. Currently, as a WD knight, all my refinements are the same, except block stat instead of crit. Maybe i should keep block stat and sacrifice any other stat for crit?

Those are the 3 major questions for me, any advice, especially from crit knights out there, is very apreciated

Originally posted by vilioklis View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm thinking to convert my knight to critical build, especially now when the new electric sylph is crit oriented. As I have read many posts about critical builds for mages, I cant seem to find any good one for knights.

Currently I'm lvl72, 111k br. When I will completely convert to crit build i should have around 5,5-5,7k crit. This is the first big question for me - is this rate enough to do crit to other players? This question is very important in fighting against other knights, especially at CW, who at lvl80 have their maxed passive skill - tenacity (7% damage reduction and 5% crit rate reduced).

Second question - which gems to sacrifice? Im thinking of sacrificing 4 pdef gems and 4 mdef gems, to convert them to crit gems. In this way before CW I will have to convert only 4 mdef gems to pdef. Any other thoughts?

Items refinement - I'm thinking of these 5 stats - ptack, strength, armor, endurance, crit on every item. Currently, as a WD knight, all my refinements are the same, except block stat instead of crit. Maybe i should keep block stat and sacrifice any other stat for crit?

Those are the 3 major questions for me, any advice, especially from crit knights out there, is very apreciated
    Patk, armor, str, crit, block. These are the 5 i will go for as a knight.

Comment

there's a reason why you can't find a good one for knights.

stick with wd!
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
        there's a reason why you can't find a good one for knights.

stick with wd!
        It isn't a bad choice. Just going to take a lot of patience to build up strong. Lot of knights in the Chinese server goes crit and block. Over here there a few top knights that go crit as well. Warking is one of them.

Comment

but how people said, to obtain higher crit stats its easyer in china

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            but how people said, to obtain higher crit stats its easyer in china
            idk it isn't that hard to obtain 5-5.5k crit. It's risky but it can be worth it.

Comment

its is not worth going crit until you have a base of 5k crit. and the higher level you are the more you need as its harder to get crits with a low crit ration. As someone said I would stick with the WD. going crit only on wb. unless you find a good combination. knights were not meant to be crit based

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff1980 View Post
                its is not worth going crit until you have a base of 5k crit. and the higher level you are the more you need as its harder to get crits with a low crit ration. As someone said I would stick with the WD. going crit only on wb. unless you find a good combination. knights were not meant to be crit based
                That's why most of the knights in the Chinese server(at least the one I played on.) are all crit and block. 10k+ each. All classes can go crit. Just archers are meant for crit more s than the other two classes.

Comment

All classes CAN go crit, only hardcore cashers can do it successfully without sacrificing defenses.

Comment

Not sure if going crit is a good idea for a knight but i would suggest that if you really want to do it, go for it after you hit lvl80, crit build demands 2 astrals the last slot you get at lvl80 might help you without making you sacrifice any other important astral.
                    Redemption

Comment

Or you could be patient, and work toward being a Crit knight, but be a WD Knight until you are at the point you can go Crit Knight with no real penalties to it. Just my thought, you don't have to be a heavy casher to be a successful Crit Knight you have to be patient and suffer losses with good humor.
                      Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

i was thinking of going from WD to crit. but i will be making my WD astral to lvl8 and enjoy it until pdef, mdef, block, deter are all lvl7. i will em before 70. then i will switch

Comment

I think once you have the 60 or 70 set (especially 70 set) you should start focussing on a crit build. If you have these sets (and for cashers 60 set is enough), you should have the defense to go crit build.
                          But that's my opinion. EWD still has good purpose tho, if you want to build defensive instead of offensive. MDEF comes to mind, especially with the sylphs.

It's a difficult choice to make, but they're both good, the only thing you need to check before you swap to crit is your defense.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

im a lvl 79 crit knight and i dont think i do to bad for myself. i also have 6100 crit so ifu really want it then u need to get alot of cause u will lose alot of defense
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

I have 7k crit atm at level 80, and sacrifice a bit from all other stats for it. Its finetuning while you go, as upping other stats will also effect your crit, nor do you want to be too weak in def.

as for gems, I don't have any block gems, since having mdef became way more important. All items have at least 1 patk and crit gem, the free slots have mdef and/or pdef and/or hp
                              Astrals, determination, goddess blessing, deflection, patk, crit, pdef, mdef, block

Playing crit knight is extremely fun, made the change at lvl 74 and never looked back

Comment

Working...
                              X