Critical knight build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    It isn't a bad choice. Just going to take a lot of patience to build up strong. Lot of knights in the Chinese server goes crit and block. Over here there a few top knights that go crit as well. Warking is one of them.
    u mean casher knights ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      All classes CAN go crit, only hardcore cashers can do it successfully without sacrificing defenses.
      agreed , warcash not war tune haha

Comment

4.8k crit. pretty happy with my crit. i sacrifice mainly hp gem and swop them to crit.

on refinement, i use str, end, def, block crit.
        IGN: watty
        Server:s271
        Class: Knight
        BR: 120k + growing slowly
        Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

130k br with 5,5k crit gives me about 50% critrate. i mainly choosed crit cause of iris crit heals. ill probably keep it with electric pet too but its really not that amazing. especially if all go crit now , ppl will use the anti crit astral and it will suck in pvp

Comment

i have the same concern before, but I observed we don't have to worry about it, think about it, if everyone goes crit , they don't have enough slot for all necessary astral, supposed we hit lvl 80: we have( crit astral, determination, pdef, mdef, patk/matk, blessed, block, deflect) , what extra slot we have for -crit? the only way we put in -crit is sacrifice other astral, that is pretty risky, because we can't guarantee all our opponents are crit build. -crit astral is totally useless when facing wd build enemy. who will take this risk?

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
            130k br with 5,5k crit gives me about 50% critrate. i mainly choosed crit cause of iris crit heals. ill probably keep it with electric pet too but its really not that amazing. especially if all go crit now , ppl will use the anti crit astral and it will suck in pvp

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

well thats right but if most people go crit with electric sylph, why not just go WD with anti crit? ^^

Comment

becoz wd sucks at wb
                IGN: watty
                Server:s271
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

I personaly made the switch to crit knight at lvl 70, however i do regret making the switch, not because its bad, but because i did it too early. I would suggest waiting till lvl 80, lvl 70 gear, and atleast lvl 45+ soul engraving with lvl 6+ gems

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                    I personaly made the switch to crit knight at lvl 70, however i do regret making the switch, not because its bad, but because i did it too early. I would suggest waiting till lvl 80, lvl 70 gear, and atleast lvl 45+ soul engraving with lvl 6+ gems
                    I may not be a knight but i disagree with your suggestion to go crit with that requirement. I'm just a 70 with 30 soul engrave and 50 pve set with 6097 crit. And i'm doing well on both pve and pvp without any problem.

Comment

How do you get 6100 crit with that gear? I have full crit refines on lvl 60 leg set and lvl 70 leg jewels, full lvl 6 crit gems, lvl 34 soul engraving, lvl 7 holy crit astral, and lord divine medal, and i only reach 5368 crit. Doesnt sound very legit to me tbh, what class are you?

Comment

How do you get 6100 crit with that gear? I have full crit refines on lvl 60 leg set and lvl 70 leg jewels, full lvl 6 crit gems, lvl 34 soul engraving, lvl 7 holy crit astral, and lord divine medal, and i only reach 5368 crit. Doesnt sound very legit to me tbh, what class are you?
                        Mage. full crit refine on gear, lv9 sniper x5 lv6 crit gems and x3 lv7.

Comment

I guess the lvl 9 snipers and the 3 lvl 7 gems would do the trick, i personaly think however that the main focus should be on atk, and if you want to have those lvl gems and astral on both ur atk and crit it will take just as long nearly as what i just said as requirements :P

Comment

oops wrong thread
                            Last edited by mageheal50; 01-15-2014, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I guess the lvl 9 snipers and the 3 lvl 7 gems would do the trick, i personaly think however that the main focus should be on atk, and if you want to have those lvl gems and astral on both ur atk and crit it will take just as long nearly as what i just said as requirements :P
                              Best should be even on atk/crit gems however if your crit is low, no matter how high your atk is, it's useless if you doesn't crit no? I would say my crit rate on pvp is around 70% atm with 6.1k and even higher for pve.

Comment

what means critical build knight? ty
                                knight lvl 64, 55k BR, noncasher, just vip

Comment

Working...
                                X