Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sugestions about style and appereance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugestions about style and appereance

I just think about this...yeah..I think this game will be more amazing(or more amazing).If this game got style features ...I know you guys worked hard for this game,but i am here to tell some sugestion about appereance:
    1.Hairstyle(spiky,wavy,shaggy,bald,whatever).Hair colors(white,blonde,black,pink,whatever)
    2.Skin type(bloody,scars,fur,pale,whatever.This is my craziest idea)
    3.Face(Fang,scars,beard,moustache,whatever.2nd and 3rd idea can be combined to body set)
    4.Eyes(glowing,red,reptile,closed,blue,whatever.)
    5.Mask(i don't have idea for this one)
    6.Body set(for example:dracula = pale skins,red eye,have fang)
    Thats all my suggestions,thanks for your atention.
    Last edited by R22948148; 09-15-2012, 06:26 AM.

Sounds interesting....it has it's ups and downs,like it will be rly fun to decorate your own character than seeing everyone else look like you,but that might be a huge change to crystal saga,and some people still might like their normal character.
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
      Sounds interesting....it has it's ups and downs,like it will be rly fun to decorate your own character than seeing everyone else look like you,but that might be a huge change to crystal saga,and some people still might like their normal character.
      You in the wrong forum, this is wartunes =P

Comment

That's just for identification...So we can know who are (him/her) by only looking their appereance...

Comment

if there was a way i can get kurosaki ichigo's awesome shihakusho and zanpakuto along with his awesome hairstyle and orange (legendary) hair color then count me as +1
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            if there was a way i can get kurosaki ichigo's awesome shihakusho and zanpakuto along with his awesome hairstyle and orange (legendary) hair color then count me as +1
            All I can say is copyright

Comment

Working...
            X