Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

One event with roses pleasee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One event with roses pleasee

i love roses and i make my suggestion if wartune can make this event with some roses
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

Hope they dont make it that annoying pink rain of **** on everyone screen no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
      Hope they dont make it that annoying pink rain of **** on everyone screen no thanks.
      i say roses =/ ROSEEES!!!!!! what is u problem? roses are romantic =/ roses dont eat u!!!

Comment

good one . with some fireworks to go with it
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

They need to put a ban on fireworks

Comment

Just give everyone 100x bundle of roses and 100x fireworks.

Comment

NO FIREWORKS NO fireworks lag game but roses no =/

Comment

ya 999 roses 999 fireworks ^^ perfect right? we had one few months ago you could get 99 roses from chests too much spaming dont want the spam thou i wana max frienship lvl lol

Comment

Valentines day is coming, I have a bad feeling its gonna be a giant cluster f of roses

Comment

I don't like Valentines day as much but it sure will be hectic alright T.T
                    I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
                      I don't like Valentines day as much but it sure will be hectic alright T.T
                      haha oo yesss right valetines day comee!! ooo my suggestion is perfect to this day

Comment

Roses and Fireworks are two tools. Fireworks causes graphical lags and terminates loading processess to a lot of gamers out there. The roses falling down from the sku is kinda awesome in a way. Somehow it disturbs people and also causes lag too. I'd prefer the roses than the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                          Roses and Fireworks are two tools. Fireworks causes graphical lags and terminates loading processess to a lot of gamers out there. The roses falling down from the sku is kinda awesome in a way. Somehow it disturbs people and also causes lag too. I'd prefer the roses than the fireworks
                          At least roses give you something (friendship and dungeon stats), fireworks were just dumb

Comment

Working...
                          X