Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

One event with roses pleasee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GirlFireRapper
    started a topic One event with roses pleasee

One event with roses pleasee

i love roses and i make my suggestion if wartune can make this event with some roses

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    Roses and Fireworks are two tools. Fireworks causes graphical lags and terminates loading processess to a lot of gamers out there. The roses falling down from the sku is kinda awesome in a way. Somehow it disturbs people and also causes lag too. I'd prefer the roses than the fireworks
    At least roses give you something (friendship and dungeon stats), fireworks were just dumb

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Roses and Fireworks are two tools. Fireworks causes graphical lags and terminates loading processess to a lot of gamers out there. The roses falling down from the sku is kinda awesome in a way. Somehow it disturbs people and also causes lag too. I'd prefer the roses than the fireworks

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyKayla View Post
    I don't like Valentines day as much but it sure will be hectic alright T.T
    haha oo yesss right valetines day comee!! ooo my suggestion is perfect to this day

Leave a comment:

• LadyKayla
    replied
    I don't like Valentines day as much but it sure will be hectic alright T.T

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Valentines day is coming, I have a bad feeling its gonna be a giant cluster f of roses

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    ya 999 roses 999 fireworks ^^ perfect right? we had one few months ago you could get 99 roses from chests too much spaming dont want the spam thou i wana max frienship lvl lol

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    NO FIREWORKS NO fireworks lag game but roses no =/

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Just give everyone 100x bundle of roses and 100x fireworks.

Leave a comment:

• R27340045
    replied
    They need to put a ban on fireworks

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    good one . with some fireworks to go with it

Leave a comment:

• GirlFireRapper
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Hope they dont make it that annoying pink rain of **** on everyone screen no thanks.
    i say roses =/ ROSEEES!!!!!! what is u problem? roses are romantic =/ roses dont eat u!!!

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Hope they dont make it that annoying pink rain of **** on everyone screen no thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X