Loading bug again...-.-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading bug again...-.-

Well as i said what happened to me the other day now it's happening exactly the same my load bar goes from 0% to 49% and stops there, when i clear cache and restart pc first time it completely loads letting me inside game and then after reaching the arena npc in cloud city it just acts as i have no connection making me refresh the game, which leads me again back to the 49% stuck loading bar.... right now that's happening to me load bar stopped in 49% again for almost five minutes i try to click the loading issues button but it wont pop and as i said after i clear cache and restart pc it lets me load the game but in 2-3 min it will crush again... so what can i do to solve this becaus ei just cant understand what is happening.

Ty in advance

P.S: as you can see i have connection as i'm writiting this in forum while my game wont load so if you going to say it's a connection issue, no it isn't

P.S.2: Some ppl from guild told me to use opera or maxthon browsers to run the game, now i am trying opera (for the moment works way better than firefox)
    Last edited by StonedKiller; 01-15-2014, 05:36 AM. Reason: P.S
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

That happened to me twice, but I clicked the Loading issue thingy, I then used CCleaner to clear my system to remove unimportant cookies and store the latest ones. Then I also filed a ticket about this, and It all stopped. Somehow, if your connection is slow, it might not load it to be complete or stop half way. Mine is a good one though the problem came from browser crash and I did the above steps. I hope these steps works for you Also, maybe after the maintenance which might have reset everything, you just need to clear your DNS cache.
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 01-15-2014, 05:34 AM.

Comment

I use CCleaner too xD cleared cache and everything and no i dont have slow connection -.- but well thanks for trying to help albert

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

After trying if clearing cache, cookies and flash files works, try using a different browser and/or pc. Also make sure to stop any downloads and other flash-heavy sites. If that doesn't improve anything, please file a ticket, stating clearly what you've tried and that it didn't work. A GM might see what the issue is.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          After trying if clearing cache, cookies and flash files works, try using a different browser and/or pc. Also make sure to stop any downloads and other flash-heavy sites. If that doesn't improve anything, please file a ticket, stating clearly what you've tried and that it didn't work. A GM might see what the issue is.
          Well i have tried all unless changing pc i just have this one and i only have this website and the game opened at the same moment...

i will fill the ticket, ty

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
          X