over 3800 insignias on 3day old server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over 3800 insignias on 3day old server

How is possible that someone can have 3800 insignias on 2 and a half day old server without any Guld Battle events.
    If you find this strange then check S419 for ppl with arena lvl35 gear sets + Champion medalion (total cost is 3800 insignias) Not to add thats it is in reality impossible get full 450 insignias from arena for 3 days in a row (though theoretically it can be done).
    I tryed to make the math so this is max insignias ammout i came up with:
    Recharge gift pack for 200000 balens = 500 insignias
    Arena 3 days = 1350 ins (i gave there max ins ammout though its not really possible)
    Arena daily quest reward for 3 days = 30 insignias
    Battlegrounds for 3 days = 480 ins (2 BGs daily team win = 160 insignias still its low possibility on that too)
    Honor event on servers Hot events for 4000 honor = 300 insignias (4000 honor is champion tittle)
    Max total is: 2660 insignias
    (and that if the guy was extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly lucky)
    Last edited by R245333821; 01-15-2014, 08:05 AM. Reason: text correction

actually if u cash that much its not hard to win all arena fights. when i started my knight i cashed 300$ for the max recharge event back then and my team won 99% of all games.
    he could get the rest with victory seeds from vip wheel or market. if he speeds up thats another 100-200 insignia (depends on seed quality) every 6 hours.

Comment

Could have gotten lucky with x800 from the lost box as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R245333821 View Post
        How is possible that someone can have 3800 insignias on 2 and a half day old server without any Guld Battle events.
        If you find this strange then check S419 for ppl with arena lvl35 gear sets + Champion medalion (total cost is 3800 insignias) Not to add thats it is in reality impossible get full 450 insignias from arena for 3 days in a row (though theoretically it can be done).
        I tryed to make the math so this is max insignias ammout i came up with:
        Recharge gift pack for 200000 balens = 500 insignias
        Arena 3 days = 1350 ins (i gave there max ins ammout though its not really possible)
        Arena daily quest reward for 3 days = 30 insignias
        Battlegrounds for 3 days = 480 ins (2 BGs daily team win = 160 insignias still its low possibility on that too)
        Honor event on servers Hot events for 4000 honor = 300 insignias (4000 honor is champion tittle)
        Max total is: 2660 insignias
        (and that if the guy was extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemly lucky)
        power of the balens
        Game : Wartune
        Name: Xias
        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
        Guild: Redemption
        Class: Knight
        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

let me ask you 1 thing, do you have a Broken Box dropping on your server?

Comment

cmon. just remmeber how many times u faced sylphteams as low lvl in arena. arena is cross server event and there is no chanse that u wouldnt match more pow teams from older servers (BTW we r talking about youngest server in the game).
            But you were right on victory seeds and vip wheel.
            Last edited by R245333821; 01-15-2014, 09:48 AM. Reason: text correction

Comment

Well yep add that 800 insignias on all luck that guy already had with insignias and ull get luckiest creature in the universe

Comment

and still now to young server (3days old)

Comment

Originally posted by R245333821 View Post
                  cmon. just remmeber how many times u faced sylphteams as low lvl in arena. arena is cross server event and there is no chanse that u wouldnt match more pow teams from older servers (BTW we r talking about youngest server in the game).
                  But you were right on victory seeds and vip wheel.
                  well im just telling u what i remember from when i started playing. our win rate was close to 100%. i believe its because arena teams get matched by their lvl, thats why for the first days you fight mostly against teams from the same server or other very new servers. if you cash that much right at start then there wont be many people that can stop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    well im just telling u what i remember from when i started playing. our win rate was close to 100%. i believe its because arena teams get matched by their lvl, thats why for the first days you fight mostly against teams from the same server or other very new servers. if you cash that much right at start then there wont be many people that can stop you.
                    time change right now 35-39 teams end up vs with 60+ players ALOT

Comment

7 day login awards some insig also daily quest in arena = 10 a day and the forgotten box also drops quite a few.

Comment

lost box event was over by the time this server in question was released, so that doesnt count.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                          7 day login awards some insig also daily quest in arena = 10 a day and the forgotten box also drops quite a few.
                          3 days old server hmmm....and did a 3 day old server have forgoten boxes?

Comment

Working...
                          X