Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

arena lol

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena lol

3 archers on front row same physical and magical defense as knight but crit for 4 to 10k how you supossed to beat them?
    Last edited by lance137; 09-08-2012, 12:58 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

With 3 archers on your team, doppelganger

Comment

here is example of fight-the hunter attacks hit knight for 2k the hunter attacks hits knight for 2100 the hunter attacks again and hit knight for 1100 the knight attacks and hits for 1250 and repeat.yes i spam one during black phase to try for first hit but i have to attack troops it seems while archers and mage ignore troops and kill me by the time i get troops dead im under half hp.then once i get their troops dead they multi shot and aoe me and my troops dead.even with troops in front archer and mage still ignore them and focus me while my guys attack troops 97 percent of time
      Last edited by lance137; 09-08-2012, 03:44 PM.
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

rerolled archer, only took me 40 lvls of knight to figure that out..... maybe they get stronger in higher lvls with higher lvl astro, ie dodge astral max out combined with skill that gives 4% of hp when you dodge (which may be a lot later in the game when your hp is outta control)

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
          3 archers on front row same physical and magical defense as knight but crit for 4 to 10k how you supossed to beat them?
          3 Mages, Lv.4 Rain of Fire (Mage Equivalent to Multi-Shot when @ lv.4 or so) Spam That On All and It's GG ^^
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

3 Mages, Lv.4 Rain of Fire (Mage Equivalent to Multi-Shot when @ lv.4 or so) Spam That On All and It's GG ^^
            I literally think that, when in a couple of weeks or months, when a lot of mages actually get to/reach the high levels and level up their rain of fire, theyre going to be the new talk of nerf in the forums. Like you said in your mage build, lv.4 RoF and it matches up to archer Multi-shot? Sounds OP, cant wait for it to be on the forums! :P

Comment

Working...
            X