Why the hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the hell

EN: sory for my bad english Why the hell has clowns Apollo this server instance and why I and other people who carry the round on the clock on this game and do not sleep even have keys to the crypt to take things why the hell give Apollo bastards server and want to know how to get or buy this is Inadmissibly!

BG:Защо по дяволите има смешници с аполо в този сървър а защо примерно аз и други хора който дигат деноношно на тази игра и не спят даже и ключове нямат за криптата да си вземат нещата защо по дяволите давате аполо на мижитурките в сървъра и искам да знам как да си взема или да си купя това е недопостимо!

What...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

epic google translate

bing version:

Why the hell is there a joke with Apollo in this server and why, for example, I and other people that closing the denonošno on this game and do not sleep even if the keys are not the crypt to take things why the hell you don't beat jerks at the Apollo on the server and I want to know how to get it or buy it's nedopostimo!
      Last edited by mageheal50; 01-15-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I still have no idea what is going on?
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Basically this is what he is trying to say. "Why the hell do others have apollo and newer servers don't? Why the hell people who don't cash and struggle getting crypt keys and things like that have to be in fights with people who have apollo. How can I get apollo or buy it?" Basically another whine thread about other older servers having something newer servers can't compete with. Which i do agree that it's unfair but majority of things in this game isn't fair. Besides Dark, eletric, and fire will come out which I believe are stronger or can be stronger than apollo.

Comment

Yah lets burn all apollos NO ?!? AHhh ok then
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Дори българската ти версия не е правилно написана. И не можеш да си купиш аполо. Поне не в момента. Оплаквайки се тук няма да постигнеш нищо. Особено с тоз английски.
              BlackHawk of the Upper Plains.
              Vote
              for lowering the inventory space prices.
              More polls to come.

Comment

Ха да де то тук и на Български чист да напишеш пак се тоя кур е да ти отговорят като гледам кви ламери има в сървърите с аполо на две мой масови магий ги бутам иначе са играчи а бе общо взето само на тяхни хора май всичко са дава на тези който дават последните си пари ядът хуя с извинение че го пиша макар че ако мога и ще го кажа не само да го пиша! ................

Comment

Ебаси огромното изречение.

Не, тези които дават последните си пари не могат да настигнат тези, които дават много пари.
                  Играта е такава - и да се оплакваш и да не се - нищо няма да се промени.
                  BlackHawk of the Upper Plains.
                  Vote
                  for lowering the inventory space prices.
                  More polls to come.

Comment

Working...
                  X