Best class for non cashers ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best class for non cashers ?

Hello guys I am planning to start all over again and create another character but I really dont know what class is easier for non cashers , I know thats pretty hard to play with knights , so whats better mage or archer ??
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

for sure knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
      Hello guys I am planning to start all over again and create another character but I really dont know what class is easier for non cashers , I know thats pretty hard to play with knights , so whats better mage or archer ??
      Lol are you for real raf.. Starting 3rd char?

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        I have over 15+ Characters I've restarted :P

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

nice signature
          Server s234 Dragonstone
          Class Archer
          Nickname Rafael
          Honor Lord Divine
          Guild Outcasts
          BR 85000
          level 70

Sylph - Iris
          Sylph Nickname - Jaina
          Sylph Color - Blue ✩✩✩✩
          Sylph BR - 14000

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
            I have over 15+ Characters I've restarted :P
            And how far did you go?

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              OMG...I got discovered hehehe and yeah , I ll create another char just to have some fun and lets see how it goes
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

mage obviously.
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Knights is honestly the best class you can pick for a non casher. Mages and archers definitly not. Yes, mages and archers are the easy classes that have steady balance of power through out the game and knights suck early on but eventually even out later on. So you might think to yourself knights arn't a good class to start off on. Ill go mage and archer for easier start and balance throughout the game. However, keep in mind both archers and mages need double skill tree. You can't play either class effectivily with just a single skill tree. For knights it's helpful but it isn't really needed. Basically you can spend way less for a knight than you can for a archer or mage. Mage and archer need balens. Knights do not but they take a long time and a lot of patience compared to the other classes. So your choice really.

Comment

Knights looks like a fun pick, but i dunno the build for it. It looks like the hardest class for doing cata.

Comment

Every character nowadays will probably lvl to 55 fast before even starting to stop at certain lvls to farm, so knight is not hard for catacombs anymore.
                      Since the sylph implementation, I'd say go knight, it's really nothing but benefits.
                      Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-15-2014, 01:18 PM.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

without cashing or using rods, u saying it is killable at 55 with pvp55? hmm then mage could be 1 month ahead then. thats kinda alot of disadvantage

Comment

No class is any good for non cashers, If you are a non casher you will struggle always. The first 6 months of wartune a non casher could compete but these last few months there is no way a non casher can even be close.

Comment

well I am a newbie and all but in my opinion:
                            archers needs to sacrifice def for crit so they need cash
                            knights usually sacrifices defenses for block
                            and mages... well a wd mage dont have to sacrifice anything, so in my opinion they are the best for non cashers. You also need just on1 lvl clothing to cast 2 aoes in the beginning

Comment

Mage. They are easy to find party for dungeon/arena even if you are not strong enough. Cata is more easy with mage too.

Comment

Working...
                              X