No announcement yet.

Best class for non cashers ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have patience get knights you will rule on high levels with sylph and a proper build

Comment

I think picking knights would be a better choice. Knights can endure a lot of damage and have a great advantage. Nowadays, I always see "Balenor's Strongest Warriors" going with the class Knights. So, to me I think Knights are the better pick. Although Mages and Archers you'll need to spend more. On Like Archers, If you do not have the required skills, you'd easily get beaten in a duel or what so ever called "Challenge"

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        And how far did you go?
        Here is the order
        50, 67, 64, 51, 38, 38, 39, 41, 42, 39, 37, 55, 57
        Only 13 characters over all platforms of English wartunes. Not including Other ones.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

archer 100% ... beleave me =)
          *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
          lvl 61
          Class:Archer
          Guild:Valor
          Battle rating:40k.
          Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
          Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            I think picking knights would be a better choice. Knights can endure a lot of damage and have a great advantage. Nowadays, I always see "Balenor's Strongest Warriors" going with the class Knights. So, to me I think Knights are the better pick. Although Mages and Archers you'll need to spend more. On Like Archers, If you do not have the required skills, you'd easily get beaten in a duel or what so ever called "Challenge"
            that title is goten by the richiest doesnt depend on class........

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              that title is goten by the richiest doesnt depend on class........
              Yes. just a fat wallet and youll do fine here..otherwise your screwed by lvl 60.

Comment

i think archers or mages are easiest to play for non-cashers... you can get away with lower br in most mps but as a tank you will be required to be little stronger.

pvp wise, knights are a pretty solid class for non-cashers but since you aren't cashing being good in pvp probably isnt going to happen besides early game

i play a non-casher archer(lvl 77) and its not too bad.

Comment

Mage, mage and mage.
                  "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                    Hello guys I am planning to start all over again and create another character but I really dont know what class is easier for non cashers , I know thats pretty hard to play with knights , so whats better mage or archer ??
                    with this new patch where all need balens or bound balen for get things, with any class will be hard ://, but i think that being knight always will be more easy

PS: still i don´t have wings and double skills and im fine with my character
                    Game : Wartune
                    Name: Xias
                    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                    Guild: Redemption
                    Class: Knight
                    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                    Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

sorry but none , CC rule warcash

Comment

knights are really bad if you arent a casher, for archers and mage u can still do tons of damage even if u dont cash if u focus attack only. If u try building balance you will suck hard. only cashers have the leisure to have high attk while keeping up defense and hp.

Comment

Whoever said no class is relatively spot on, the game at this current time is kinda far from a non-casher game. The amount needed for inventory slots, skills resets, sylph skills and so on is pretty steep... sure if you plan ahead you could save up bbalens, but still seems impossible to do everything you could have done in the past lol

Comment

Mage because they are the kings in early BGs due to AOEs. Archer doesn't seem bad either, you can farm gold / daru easily.
                            Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Mages are the best class no matter what

Comment

raf just get your lag fixed and you will be ok. Lol a few of us left on s101

Comment

Working...
                                X