Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Best class for non cashers ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaeLRoX
    started a topic Best class for non cashers ?

Best class for non cashers ?

Hello guys I am planning to start all over again and create another character but I really dont know what class is easier for non cashers , I know thats pretty hard to play with knights , so whats better mage or archer ??

• -Overlord-
    replied
    I don`t think there are any "best class" for non cashers. I would say that I enjoy playing Mage and from time to time Archer as non cash player myself.
    It all Depends on what you would like to do with Your character.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    As Non casher and restart acc i sugest try another game...

Leave a comment:

• JeffAdams
    replied
    raf just get your lag fixed and you will be ok. Lol a few of us left on s101

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Mages are the best class no matter what

Leave a comment:

• Khyrsanth
    replied
    Mage because they are the kings in early BGs due to AOEs. Archer doesn't seem bad either, you can farm gold / daru easily.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Whoever said no class is relatively spot on, the game at this current time is kinda far from a non-casher game. The amount needed for inventory slots, skills resets, sylph skills and so on is pretty steep... sure if you plan ahead you could save up bbalens, but still seems impossible to do everything you could have done in the past lol

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    knights are really bad if you arent a casher, for archers and mage u can still do tons of damage even if u dont cash if u focus attack only. If u try building balance you will suck hard. only cashers have the leisure to have high attk while keeping up defense and hp.

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    sorry but none , CC rule warcash

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
    Hello guys I am planning to start all over again and create another character but I really dont know what class is easier for non cashers , I know thats pretty hard to play with knights , so whats better mage or archer ??
    with this new patch where all need balens or bound balen for get things, with any class will be hard ://, but i think that being knight always will be more easy

PS: still i don´t have wings and double skills and im fine with my character

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Mage, mage and mage.

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    i think archers or mages are easiest to play for non-cashers... you can get away with lower br in most mps but as a tank you will be required to be little stronger.

pvp wise, knights are a pretty solid class for non-cashers but since you aren't cashing being good in pvp probably isnt going to happen besides early game

i play a non-casher archer(lvl 77) and its not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    that title is goten by the richiest doesnt depend on class........
    Yes. just a fat wallet and youll do fine here..otherwise your screwed by lvl 60.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    I think picking knights would be a better choice. Knights can endure a lot of damage and have a great advantage. Nowadays, I always see "Balenor's Strongest Warriors" going with the class Knights. So, to me I think Knights are the better pick. Although Mages and Archers you'll need to spend more. On Like Archers, If you do not have the required skills, you'd easily get beaten in a duel or what so ever called "Challenge"
    that title is goten by the richiest doesnt depend on class........

Leave a comment:

• MARKANHRVATxdXD
    replied
    archer 100% ... beleave me =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X