Wartune Patch 2.1 Part 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Patch 2.1 Part 3

I have learnt that Server 1 has just gotten the Wartune 2.1 Patch Part 3. My Question is, when will other servers get to have this? I think Server 1 should not only be the unique server alone. Others should. I believe if any future patches with their parts try to come into play, I think it would be much more better if all the servers have them simultaneously

No. Simply no, I mean no.

Comment

I heard that the patch was delayed, I'm not sure about the time though so check the news section if you want. Its actually good that they get it first this way we don't have to deal with all the bugs.

Comment

Except 1 week later, we all get the patch that has been "bug tested" on S1.....and then for the next several months guess what we get to deal with? Bug fixes by R2.

Comment

max a week later than S1 usually. It depends if there are a lot of bugs to be fixed.
          They use S1 as a test server, because it's easier to fix 1 server with bugs than every server i believe. Also the dev team can focus on just 1 server to see what the bugs are.

Comment

I dont think any bugs are fixed in between so theres really no point of giving s1 everything a week before everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              I dont think any bugs are fixed in between so theres really no point of giving s1 everything a week before everyone else
              my thoughts exactly

Comment

Yes and im asking that question..but i think s1 server is like "test server" ...and its better for us =P
                *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                lvl 61
                Class:Archer
                Guild:Valor
                Battle rating:40k.
                Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

they are being fixed, 1 line of code per day

Comment

They are the test dummy's, they are just simple tools that the g.ms test stuff on. they fix almost all the bugs while it's tested on server 1

Comment

They have it a week in advance in my opinion, it must be nearly unplayable there atm... Too many other people just joined s1 to test and see the new update...
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallenkingzero View Post
                        I heard that the patch was delayed, I'm not sure about the time though so check the news section if you want. Its actually good that they get it first this way we don't have to deal with all the bugs.
                        1. The bugs are still there when the rest of the servers get them so there is no point
                        2. If all the servers got it at the same time that would be more people to test and find the bugs faster
                        3. It gives an unfair advantage to server 1 people who get an extra week to get ahead of everyone. For instance this new patch will give them a new sylph that they have a week to level before class wars which will give them a major advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by NobodyYouKnow View Post
                          1. The bugs are still there when the rest of the servers get them so there is no point
                          2. If all the servers got it at the same time that would be more people to test and find the bugs faster
                          3. It gives an unfair advantage to server 1 people who get an extra week to get ahead of everyone. For instance this new patch will give them a new sylph that they have a week to level before class wars which will give them a major advantage.

Completely agree with EVERYTHING you said
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by NobodyYouKnow View Post
                            I think in this case #3 is the most important, big advantage realistically since they can upgrade/enchant/level and cash them out over a longer period of time and considering both fire and electro sylphs have the potential to be used by a lot of people (and cause enough problems as is) its pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              I think in this case #3 is the most important, big advantage realistically since they can upgrade/enchant/level and cash them out over a longer period of time and considering both fire and electro sylphs have the potential to be used by a lot of people (and cause enough problems as is) its pretty lame.
                              Yet S1 is complaining of being R2's lab rats
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X